My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

May God have mercy on you & your windshield! AWESOME teaser! :D:D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

you should see this in person, I was the camera man, and Im not sure the vid does it justice.

2 things I wanna say.

first is this has me thinking, that maybe I dont need 4 RE MT 18's in a wall in my car, wow this thing is incredible.

2nd.

Steve, dude I have sooo much respect for you man, your a class act all the way, I dont think I would have the patients that you have, giving your nieghbors that much respect is way cool and I dont know if I could do the same.

Nice bro!!! Like i said a few pages back, I hope you aren't too fond of that nice new windshield! B)

yea no doubt in my mind that winshield ends up broken, he gave me a lil tease when I first got to his house yesterday, I imediatly told him no no no turn it down we have no camera rolling film, I thought it would go for sure, the windshield moved about 2 to 2-1/2 inches easily.

That is bad ass bro! I definately want to see it when it blows! cause you know its gonna!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yea no doubt in my mind that winshield ends up broken, he gave me a lil tease when I first got to his house yesterday, I imediatly told him no no no turn it down we have no camera rolling film, I thought it would go for sure, the windshield moved about 2 to 2-1/2 inches easily.

When he does a longer demo on it, it will probably blow. So whenever you guys get it out of the backyard to really let her go, be sure you have some film going! I really dont see it lasting very long into the first demo. that flex is MAJOR.

Steve this might be a stupid question but I didn't see it posted anywhere in this thread but what did you coat the inside of your box with before you did the outer coating? I looked through every post on every page and couldn't find it.

Does it even it out nice? Did you sand the whole thing before you did the rhino coating?

Sorry for so many questions but im looking for a cheaper alternat9ive than resin. Home dpot kills me with 40 bucks a gallon.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

damn thats crazy windshield flex.....gonna have to make some braces like pipo did :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?