My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

ya surely hes done something to it by now other than headlights hids and taillight swap.... ;)

i just got some bixenon hids also and definatly love them! price was so cheap i bought 3 kits. one for each civic and one for a spare just incase they ever have issues.

i just really want to put my nice alpine dvd radio in the 96dx since its my daily driver now... and i love that free satelite radio i get from it ;)

last year when i put my 99 in storage out in the shop for ruffly 5 months i had the sat service turned off and aparently LUCKY ME the STOP signal from the satelite was never received to the tuner... and when i got the car out of the shop in the spring my sirius satelite still worked... and still works to this day ;) funny thing is they keep sending me discount offers to come back. hahahha little do they know im still getting it. LMFAO

hell im thinking about buying another addon unit like i used to have and do it again this year... activate it for a month or two then put it into the shop all winter or just unplug it and throw it into a file cabnet out there. my battery was completly dead on the civic over the winter so i dont think it needs a memory backup power. sure beats the hell outta paying like 13bucks a month for it.LOL

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

i havent done much to the honda except watch it collect dust...it is floating on a PowerMaster battery charger though so it starts right up..

i might drive it once in a while but for the most part, i gave that car to my 12yr old son. He plays in it every day and gets way more use out of it then i do.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

so is the Honda going to be his ride when he gets his license.

If it is....I pity any other kid in that school that gonna try and have more beat than him.... :spiteful:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i havent done much to the honda except watch it collect dust...it is floating on a PowerMaster battery charger though so it starts right up..

i might drive it once in a while but for the most part, i gave that car to my 12yr old son. He plays in it every day and gets way more use out of it then i do.

ha thats sweet!

is he going to build a car from scratch one day soon?

:)

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a gaming system hooked up in there? It's already got the seats and steering wheel -- perfect for car racing games! :D

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

man i wish i was ur kid.LOL

a 12year old kid riding on air and 2 monster subs with a wall!! hes definatly gonna be the coolest kid in the parking lot!

hes also going to be the first kid in school that needs hearing aids. LOL im already jelous.... lol

but meade can you get any better pictures of the temp controls around the cup holder? and did you just cut the manual cable down to fit easier or did ya just loop it around for the same stock length?

i want to move my 96dx controls down there like urs since that is a great place for it! i dont use that lower pocket for anything.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

this isnt my exact brand.....i cant find their site. But here is something else i found that is pretty much the same thing

Posted Image

Steve, Do you remember what brand of xenon units you used on the civic or any recommended brands.....or what kind of deal did you get them for. There are so many out there that sound good, but you will never know until you try them.

That ain't right..Your oldest kid (Your Daughter) should've gotten the civic....lol. I gave my Daughter who was my oldest child my first Chevelle when she turned 18...she sold it and bought a 2003 Malibu. :censored:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

That ain't right..Your oldest kid (Your Daughter) should've gotten the civic....lol. I gave my Daughter who was my oldest child my first Chevelle when she turned 18...she sold it and bought a 2003 Malibu. :censored:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

thats why you just dont sign over the title ;)
truckcleaned-07-1.jpg