First time getting jumped...

Sometimes trouble finds you. I was just raised to not yet people run over the top of me that's all, and don't start shit but don't take it either.

Indeed.

sounds like you should probably move, or try not to blind people. A fight is a fight, but you disabled someone, thats not fair. Again neither is 5 on 1, but weeks after the fight did you still have your depth perception? I bet he didnt.

Fuck them dudes. The dude's brother that hit me was in a coma for like 3 weeks after we ran through their house. He has a speach problem now. After all that happened, our clicks sorta squashed the beef, and we all hung about a bit. Untill on of them blew my homeboys head off infront of his mom after they robbed a pawn shop, and my homeboy wanted his cut. They talked him into driving his car to do it, and the dude was like "this is all Iam giving you" and stuck a 12ga to his head and shot him. One of them bastards knows who raped, tied up, slit the throat and set on fire my homeboys sister(also my ex-g/f). It was on unsolved mysteries and all that, and the police still havent found out who did it. I still say fuck em.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

sounds like you should probably move, or try not to blind people. A fight is a fight, but you disabled someone, thats not fair. Again neither is 5 on 1, but weeks after the fight did you still have your depth perception? I bet he didnt.

gotta disagree with this, if you dont wanna get your eye or anythin else fucked up,.. do go jumpin ppl. a fight is a fight.. lots of hitting to hurt someone, If some one permanently hurts you, they win.

but ive never been jump, just little one or two hit fights that get broke up, but its nice having lots of ppl that have your back.

Fuck them dudes. The dude's brother that hit me was in a coma for like 3 weeks after we ran through their house. He has a speach problem now. After all that happened, our clicks sorta squashed the beef, and we all hung about a bit. Untill on of them blew my homeboys head off infront of his mom after they robbed a pawn shop, and my homeboy wanted his cut. They talked him into driving his car to do it, and the dude was like "this is all Iam giving you" and stuck a 12ga to his head and shot him. One of them bastards knows who raped, tied up, slit the throat and set on fire my homeboys sister(also my ex-g/f). It was on unsolved mysteries and all that, and the police still havent found out who did it. I still say fuck em.

Sounds like your "crew" needs to be in prison, same with the other people.

Sounds like your "crew" needs to be in prison, same with the other people.

half are, some went to the army, one or two got on the right path ....I moved half way across country. This was all in high school

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

sounds like something in a movie if you ask me.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sounds like something in a movie if you ask me.

http://www.unsolved.com/ajaxfiles/mur_megan_curl.htm

Cant find the one for my homeboy's murder, it was like 2000

I've never started a fight or gotten jumped personally but I have been the breaker in two fights. Some unknowns have showed up to our parties with the only intent to fight. Has happened several times and it always turns into a drunken brawl in the front yard. As soon as risk of cops appear then I have to step in and I hit hard.

I have actually taken several beatings and kicks to the nuts from some mean ass bitches. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Actually got my ass beat by this one girls best friend. She was 350ib+ and I think her mom was a bear. Anyway, its hard to fight someone when you can't hit back. Her friend was one of my better weekends though, worth it.

EDIT: As I think back, make that the breaker of 4 fights.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived