First time getting jumped...

i've had my fair share of knockin out faggot ass sxe kids at the mall and them coming up to me 2 of them against me lol, went lights out on the first kid and the second ran outside and grabbed a rock lol

but my biggest fight was at my house at like 3am when i was having a party with like 10 of my homies

some bitches were like yooo let me come over, its me, 3 girls and our guy driver, so i was like as long as there are no more dudes and he's cool it's chill.

they come over why i was out buying 4 more cases and they were all sitting in my house, like 6-7 guys and i was like you guys need to leave.

they weren't cool with that. took that shit outside and there faggot head honcho was like "im not leavin, if you wanna make me leave i've been boxing for 12 years and i'll fuck you up" he was like 6'5" 190 and i'm 6'3" 165. so i was cool with it.

he had a full cast on his left arm from when he broke it like 3 months ago so it was healed underneath and i thought he was gonna club me. we were goin at it with all my boys watching and i was rocking his shit then 2 of the other kids jumped in, i got hit twice to the dome, then all my homies jumped in ahhhhhhhhahahahaha

the kid i was fighting the 'pro' boxer mma kid and he tried to turn and run, i grabbed his shirt and pulled and swung and knocked that mother fucker straight on his back, he was seeign some sheep jump over him. zzzzzzzzzzzz he was snoring, so i kept goin with some of the other kids...

4 of them left my house with a broken nose, 2 were knocked out, 1 tried leaving without his shoe cause it fell off and my homie threw that shit and hit him in the back of the head lol

greatest fight ever lol i had 2 knots on my head and he got me with his cast so had a little road rash looking thing on my lip. he got fucked up though along with all his 'coke' dealer friends :good: we still joke about that night and that was 2 years ago lol

You are so gangster I can't even take it, truthfully I'm shitting bricks just sitting on my laptop right now.

Reminds me of Tappin Azz haha.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You are so gangster I can't even take it, truthfully I'm shitting bricks just sitting on my laptop right now.

Reminds me of Tappin Azz haha.

just sharin on of my many life changing experiences :give_rose:

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

My story is actually not as bad as yall's. In mine i escaped a hell of an ass whoopin. lol

one night some years back me and my homeboys were parkin lot pimpin outside of this shithole little club in the north side of town. So were sittin back and out the corner of my eye i see this pretty lil mami checkin me out so im like "alright. hell yeah"

Well out of no where some dude walks up and smacks the ever living crap out of her. so im watching in disbelief as he lays his hands on her again. so i run up and shove his dumbass back. Well he hops up kinda just doggin me and i see like 10 dudes surround me and im like "fuck." He says "you know you fucked up man cause we gonna beat the shit out of you." so i tell him back "ALL of YALL may fuck ME up but I'M gonna fuck YOU up, Cause you the ONLY one im gonna be hittin"

I think it took him by surprise cause he said "whatever" and told his homeboys to leave.

It turns out the chick was not there on time to pick up her dude and his homeboys.

But she thanked me and i got her number.

BTW i hit it like a week later. lmfao :D :D It was worth almost getting my assed whooped for lol :girl_devil:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

shit guess ill have to share my story....

way back in the day 2 years ago back when i was in vietnam right... i was walkin through the desert. all of the sudden 6 black russians jumped out of the swamp, one was like wazup foo :aggressive: i was like :rolleyes: wat bish u don wan nun of dis :vava: . his boy came from the back and drop kicked me in the ear :wacko: , i was like dood im made uf brickz :ph34r: , so i spanked dat azz son. 4 got up an ran :sorry: . so i told da other 2 sta der.i ran and got dem udder 4 and beat dem like kimbo on speed. :lazy: wen bak and made da otherz.....now listen to haw krazi i be... .. I MADE DEM FIGHT EACH OTHER SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

shit guess ill have to share my story....

way back in the day 2 years ago back when i was in vietnam right... i was walkin through the desert. all of the sudden 6 black russians jumped out of the swamp, one was like wazup foo :aggressive: i was like :rolleyes: wat bish u don wan nun of dis :vava: . his boy came from the back and drop kicked me in the ear :wacko: , i was like dood im made uf brickz :ph34r: , so i spanked dat azz son. 4 got up an ran :sorry: . so i told da other 2 sta der.i ran and got dem udder 4 and beat dem like kimbo on speed. :lazy: wen bak and made da otherz.....now listen to haw krazi i be... .. I MADE DEM FIGHT EACH OTHER SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

... :rolleyes:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

You say back in the day :lol::lol::lol: it was only 3 years ago & you were 15......now your a O.G............sorry man i had to do it no hard feelings

haha it might be 3 yrz ago but since that time i have changed...its like the past years were just dreams...LOL!!...

i aint around that bullshit anymore..

haha and its cool brotha..no hard feelings! :friends:

nice homeboy.. he named his set then straight ran like a punk leaving u to get whooped

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

ive been jumped like 3 times or so. just dumb highschool rivalries sorta

to get to my neighborhood we have to get off the city bus in a bad HS neighborhood .. .and they get out before us so by the time we get to the bus stop they are already there. So one day we get to the bus stop ... and the bus stops at the corner ... they are all arwound the corner so we didnt know they were there until it was too late ... so we all look at eachother like "fuck" but we saw the bus coming so we're all thinking fuck it. we're good money. so when we cross. the other school walks across too. as the bus pulls up they surround me and my dude. so one guy stepps up to my dude and hes liek yo nigga arent you the dude that jumped my brother at wow? (local skating rink) so we already knew what was about to go down. So my dude just socks the kid in the face. Then he gets hit in the back of the head. Then i get in it and start swinging on any and everybody. Alot of them were bitches like they would throw a punch behind 4 other dudes then like walk away or something. we didnt really get fucked up but our other "friend' that was there was trying to get on the bus. We disowned him.

Another time in the same neighborhood ... same school ... i was getting on the bus (there were mad dudes around so i knew something was gonna pop off) so im thinking ah well ... im on the bus now ... idgaf. soon as i take one step on the bus i get hit in the back of the head. i was gonna hop off and fight but then i was like fuck it. im not getting murked over that shit. there was mad girls on the bus too lmao but they were like awww are you ok. so ya know. turned a bad situation into a good one. but yea jumping and fighting is corny as shit IMO. i try to avoid conflicts and confrontations. but sometimes ... theres nothing you can do.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

The only good part about getting jumped is being too drunk to remember it because then you would probably be very angry about it. I just had a hard time chewing food the next day and the Gorbachev stain on my head finally went away and it wasn't a big deal.

I guess I still am a bit dizzy and this shit was exactly about 3 years ago so.. haha.

The Minnesota State fair is pretty safe, we don't get too many spontaneous beatdowns.

images-1.jpg

The only good part about getting jumped is being too drunk to remember it because then you would probably be very angry about it. I just had a hard time chewing food the next day and the Gorbachev stain on my head finally went away and it wasn't a big deal.

I guess I still am a bit dizzy and this shit was exactly about 3 years ago so.. haha.

The Minnesota State fair is pretty safe, we don't get too many spontaneous beatdowns.

Spoken like a true bitch........

Just kidding bro, sort of lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived