Sundown Audio

New Audiopipe amp

Sampsonite

how the hell can companies still sell amps with ratings that wrong? that thing is only going to do 3500 watts if you run it at 16+ volts. Do people really just like not care or not check the math on a 500+ purchase? i mean i can see it for those 70$ sony's or whatever, but 500 is a lot of money to drop on something that has a big ass screen printed lie on the top of it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

it doesnt say 3500 at 14.4 or 12.4... so if it makes 3500 at 16+ it still is technically not lying about its power......

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here read this ( http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...6931&page=4 ) post #51. This amp uses a damn good board, and the ANL fuse that AP includes is just the wrong size, replace that fucker with a 300/275/250 whatever...... This AP amp is actually a QUALITY AMP, Im not knocking on the AP30001D (as I have 2 of them) but this amp is not 2 boards in 1 case, but rather 1 board made for this type of power.

**EDIT** Look at post # 39 in that link, that is a board shot of it, and the RD AUdio equal!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Holy shit... I guess i do know what im getting in the future :P

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it would have to be a 250a to get 3600w rms with no voltage drop, no impedance rise and no efficiency accounted for

so with a 300a fuse u could get full power if the amp can pull that much

does anyone have a manual with fuse amperage ratings for the ap-3000d?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted Image

Team DC Audio

it comes with a 200a or 250, i cant remember exactly fuse.. but i switched out to a 300..

Team DC Audio

yeah i wasnt doggin the new amp to be rude, just going by the specs available and did some very simple math

the board looks very very similar to other 3000w amps

with a 300a draw at 14.4 it can do 3500ish.... and hey, at 1ohm finally!

edit* after lookin at that ca.com thread it seems like it is almost the same as rd/ab vfl

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived