Going to check out this 93 rx7 w/ 39k original miles, no mods, garage kept, and from the pics he sent me pretty mint condition. Only down side is the slushbox, did some reading and they can be modded for more effective shift points/handle modded power.

I used to own a 300zx(up in NY) and since I've driven it once in 1.5 years, the car finally sold for $11k(had 25k+ worth mods and only 75k miles). If i decide to buy it from the guy I'll only have to cover an additional $2k out of pocket, if he stick to the $13k price he currently has.

From the pics he sent me the car is absolutely un-modified and is in near perfect condition, also been garage kept since original purchase(one owner). Like with the 300ZX TT, I'll be slowly modding it over the next 1-2 years, unless i catch a big $$ break. Big positive is I can do 99% of the labor, so I rarely have to bring it to a shop to get things done.

Here's the CL listing, tell me what you guys think - http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1417133132.html

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

DROOL........

Drool is right, there was another reaction I had also when i first saw the ad also =======|)

I can't wait to go see it today, I drove a similar one 2 years ago w/ minor bolt ons and it still was extremely quick. It was my buddies 94 rx7 TT w/ less than $2k invested and it beat a 6.0 GTO w/ 500whp(saw dyno sheet) on a highway pull from 40-140 or so.

If i do end up getting the car, expect to see 550+ whp and 145+ dbs lol. It's always been a dream of mine to run 11s and bassrace 140+ out of the same car. I'll definitely be putting sum projects on hold to take care of this one and I might actually start selling off sum of my sub/amp collections also.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

that would be sweet....550+ 145+..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

should be 3-rotary

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

rx7 Fd has a 13B or 2 rotor. The 20B has 3 rotors and is mainly used in Le Mans, and the R26B is the 4 rotor engine used in GT racing.

This man got to it before I could, I've seen a TT 20B swap before in an 84 RX7 and it was one of the most insane sounding cars I've ever heard. Total car weight was just over a ton and was pushing 900+ whp.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I LIKE the rx7's m but hell i dont think i could own a rotory motor :P i can workon gas engines but rotories.... ehh

nice rare foreign rwd car, thats.... STOCK thats the best thing. but for 14k and some change id personally get me a 2jz car :) ....

I know all about rotories and have a good amount of experience with them, so I should be alrite. Plus a friends shop specializes in high end jap builds, especially rotories so I'll just swing by there or give him a call with any problems. The big thing with the rotories is keeping an eye on oil pressure and oil temp, especially with heavily modded ones. I'll have plenty of cooling for whatever power level I'll end up with either way.

Good luck finding a MKIV supra w/ 39k miles bone stock for $13k, even in shitty condition it would be a stretch. In the condition it looks like this car is in that same supra would be double that price.

Pioneer AVIC-N2