kinetik or stinger?

I actually like my stinger batteries better than my kinetik.....my two spv35s had about the same voltage drop on a stock alt as my one hc2400 and they have less than half the Ah rating.....they also recharged much quicker between bass notes.

Kinetik's are good regardless and so are Stinger.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Depends on what you are powering, a small battery only has so much power and if it coughs up all the power in a short time will mean it needs charged more often. I think of smaller individual batteries in uses where I would have used a cap a few years ago. If you are going 1500 watts or so I would look into a kinetik hc1200 or maybe a stinger spv70.

Stinger.I've seen lots of Bassrace and dB Drag guys pull their Kinetik's and replace them with the same number of equal sized Stinger and even XS Power batteries and see a 1 to 1.5 dB increase, which is a lot in the lanes.Kinetiks seems to be popular among the extreme SPL guys for burping, and I think that is because from what I have seen that they can shovel out a lot of power all at once but take a little longer to recharge versus Stinger or XS.I've tried to call Kinetik techs before and find out the resistance rating but have never gotten a response.I'd go with Stinger over Kinetik probably, and XS over anything any day.

Stinger.I've seen lots of Bassrace and dB Drag guys pull their Kinetik's and replace them with the same number of equal sized Stinger and even XS Power batteries and see a 1 to 1.5 dB increase, which is a lot in the lanes.Kinetiks seems to be popular among the extreme SPL guys for burping, and I think that is because from what I have seen that they can shovel out a lot of power all at once but take a little longer to recharge versus Stinger or XS.I've tried to call Kinetik techs before and find out the resistance rating but have never gotten a response.I'd go with Stinger over Kinetik probably, and XS over anything any day.

Kinetik users won 3 of the 4 North American and 2 World Championships in Bass Race this year didn't they? I also know a guy who used a xs d2700 and it was the weakest street A battery he had.

Kinetik users won 3 of the 4 North American and 2 World Championships in Bass Race this year didn't they? I also know a guy who used a xs d2700 and it was the weakest street A battery he had.

right so thats why DJ, Pipo, Tommy Mckennie, Hank, and Flipside all have PM and and theyre not doing good numbers at all... i mean shit.. 160 music? thats nothing......Kinetik doesn't even make their own batteries, they buy them from factories and slap their name on them.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

right so thats why DJ, Pipo, Tommy Mckennie, Hank, and Flipside all have PM and and theyre not doing good numbers at all... i mean shit.. 160 music? thats nothing......Kinetik doesn't even make their own batteries, they buy them from factories and slap their name on them.

XS power is made in china, so you mean to tell me XS power owns a china factory?

Archived