kinetik or stinger?

Farmacist makes a pretty good point.I'm not here to make anyone look like an idiot or to be a douchebag, but I mean come on, Tommy has been pounding out World Championships for years with Powermaster, Pipo couldn't be more happy with them from what he said, and Am Singh from Blade ICE swears by them. I would love to see Scottie get on here and comment about the dB gain his customers have made from switching to XS.I'm sure he will agree with what I said.Again not trying to be a dick, but I think the evidence is overwhelming.

Oh, and I could care less if the batteries where made in the U.S., China, Mars, or Ur-anus http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif As long as they get the job done is what it comes down to in the end.

Oh boy... lots of things I dont agree with in here... where to start??? :)

HC800 vs SPV44... both good batts, but the SPV44 is much more powerful and has more capacity (not that capacity means anything without an internal resistance to go along with it) Anyway... two HC800's would be a little more powerful than an SPV44.

And yes, XS Power batteries are manufactured in China... so are 90% of the parts for the Corvette Z06, but it was designed and assymbled by GM in Bowling Green, KY. Does that make the Z06 junk, or less quality than the Mustang? Some of today's biggest and most powerful amps are made in China and Korea... does that make them inferior? Of course not... it's the engineer who designs and specs the product that determines the quality, and I can assure you that you will not find a better quality product than the AGM or Lithium products we offer.

XS Power batteries are 100% designed and manufactured exactly to our specification (not the same as anyone elses) to perform exactly as we have requested. This is why when competitors or enthusiasts remove company A and replace with XS Power they not only see a change in their SPL score, but they can hear an audible difference in the way their system sounds. They also get the comfort in knowing that they have 3 years of guaranteed performance from the battery.

We have had 1 Street A competitor claim that only 1 other battery (the Stinger SP1700 /Odyssey 1700) was slightly more powerful than the D2700. We have since found a way to improve the performance of this model, and a couple of the others, and would love an opportunity to revisit that test and see how the results fall this time ;) For more info on the 2010 lineup, check the new catalog posted in the XS Power section:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=57112

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

^^^^Stated by a true expert and some one who what it takes to compete with the big guys and come out on top.

That VoltMinder thing on the new 2010 line up looks siiiiiiick.Can't wait to see more on that.

Both are very good batts, I've run Kinetik for years now and I don't really have any complaints. I get sum great pricing for them versus similar size/performance batts from other companies, hence the reason why I run them.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived