Sonic Electronix

AGREE TO DISAGREE NIGHTSHADE? :friends:

Sure, I wouldn't have ever had an issue with DC had Rusty not done me the wrong way. I won't talk about it here, but it was not the correct way to deal with a customer from my point of view at least. Jacob has never done me wrong and is why I will always stand by the Sundown name and product.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i might have heard a setup like that... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showuser=23676

AGREE TO DISAGREE NIGHTSHADE? :friends:

Wow Clay has these woofers in a setup and I'm considering them, what's the point lol... The way I'm gonna have the wall setup will be nothing like his and I can just about guarantee won't be nearly as loud or shit it might be louder http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ...

Btw Rusty I just got the team pricing sheet and I'll be sending a question or 2 back to ya regarding a some things in a few. Hit me back tonite, tomorrow, or whenever u get a chance.

Well everybody just keep throwing out ideas for me, by no means is anything set in stone setup wise... I appreciate all the ideas, regardless of what you're thinking of just put it down and who knows I might love.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Sure, I wouldn't have ever had an issue with DC had Rusty not done me the wrong way. I won't talk about it here, but it was not the correct way to deal with a customer from my point of view at least. Jacob has never done me wrong and is why I will always stand by the Sundown name and product.

:shok::huh: ???...

oh well, Jacob kinda dissed me a while back http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif .

Let's stay on topic here guys and keep the bullshit out of this thread.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Let's stay on topic here guys and keep the bullshit out of this thread.

Not too much bs there. Just honest opinion as I see it. Not to get too off topic, but Zach, I am sorry about what happened with your dealings with DC. I am sorry you feel that way about the company, as I have never had a bad experience with them.

In my personal experience, I can only give you my opinion on the DC's as I have both the XL's and the LVL5's and they are great woofers. Under about 3kw each I would go with the XL's. Above that, I would go with the LVL5's as the XL's exhibit a bit more power compression. I don't have any personal experience at all with sundown's subs, but from what I have seen and heard they are serious contenders, from both a performance and a support standpoint. This is just my personal opinion, and take it as you please.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Not too much bs there. Just honest opinion as I see it. Not to get too off topic, but Zach, I am sorry about what happened with your dealings with DC. I am sorry you feel that way about the company, as I have never had a bad experience with them.

In my personal experience, I can only give you my opinion on the DC's as I have both the XL's and the LVL5's and they are great woofers. Under about 3kw each I would go with the XL's. Above that, I would go with the LVL5's as the XL's exhibit a bit more power compression. I don't have any personal experience at all with sundown's subs, but from what I have seen and heard they are serious contenders, from both a performance and a support standpoint. This is just my personal opinion, and take it as you please.

I'm pretty much stuck right now regarding the final amps/subs setup, I know it's gonna end up with DC or Sundown or a combo of both. Just gotta hear back from Rusty on sum prices, then I can make my final decision on everything.

I'm dead set on either 8 15s or 16 12s regardless though, maybe 32 of the new Sundown SA-8s lol.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived