Blazerslapp Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 Yeah boi ima get this i mean i have nightvision now...but i mean come on Maybe im just a hardcore gamer,and silly with money i say it worth it 149.99$ The first copy printed video The game is going to be B/A i forsee latenights and long days at work! 2-SSA EVIL 18's American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5 Mechman 370amp Alt 6-XS Power D3100's 4th Order B-Piller Wall 3-AP2004's 1-APMini1200.4 4-AP 8's 8-DB Drive S3 6.5's 4-Selenium Tweets 2-DB Drive Super Tweets YouTube- HatrixCOD
AI James Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 i'll have a normal version because i like the gaming aspect i dont get into it other then just to play the game
Jared420 Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 Yeah boi ima get thisi mean i have nightvision now...but i mean come on Maybe im just a hardcore gamer,and silly with money i say it worth it 149.99$ The first copy printed video The game is going to be B/A i forsee latenights and long days at work! X2 haha I preordered mine back in like July. the games gonna be awesome and how can you turn down a set of military issue night vision goggles. I think its worth it too. Should be pretty fun, less than a month I cant wait 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Blazerslapp Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Posted October 15, 2009 X2 haha I preordered mine back in like July. the games gonna be awesome and how can you turn down a set of military issue night vision goggles. I think its worth it too. Should be pretty fun, less than a month I cant wait Right on man,i think my wife might get freaked out with a naked me in bed with just the nightvision on 2-SSA EVIL 18's American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5 Mechman 370amp Alt 6-XS Power D3100's 4th Order B-Piller Wall 3-AP2004's 1-APMini1200.4 4-AP 8's 8-DB Drive S3 6.5's 4-Selenium Tweets 2-DB Drive Super Tweets YouTube- HatrixCOD
Ghost06GT Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 preordered that about 3 - 4 months ago might as well go all out and get the big boy . Plus I love me some cod4 on the 360. And they said this will be better so I had to. Head Unit. Jensen Flip out Subs. 2 JL audio w6v2 12's Sub Amp. JL Audio 1000.1v2 Rear and door speakers. Eclipse 6.5's and 6.9's JL tweeters Mids&Highs Amp. Planet Audio 400.4 Big 3 upgrade all in Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0
Street Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 I got the Hardend Edition pre-ordered. Screw payin $70 for a pair of plastic night vision googles. Right on man,i think my wife might get freaked out with a naked me in bed with just the nightvision on lmao My Babies 97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.
frame dragger Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 big pack orderd and paid list up youre gammertag lets f up some zombies crazyhatchetman "I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!" -- Winston Churchill
8v fury Posted November 7, 2009 Report Posted November 7, 2009 Mine is paid in full, waiting for the midnight release. I am heading over right after work to pick it up, I am bringing over pizzas for the gamestop employees, maybe they will let me be in front of the line. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
LoudNLow931 Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 I'm just getting the hardend edition and I'm going to a MW2 tourny on monday then getting the game at midnight. Time to make a quick buck 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.