I never thought that it would make that much of a difference. Upgrade to KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks 4, before I had cheap wire from local shop

My directed 1500d fried on me so I never got a chance to play it with the new wire, now Im back using my old Kenwood amp with 900 watts and it still hits harder than before :shok:

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

Good to hear good things about KnuKonceptz wire i just ordered some and for the price compaired to say stinger wire i was a little unsure of the quality, but from what your saying its pretty good stuff.

yea I am very pleased with the quality

what gauge did you get? I only got 4 gauge

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

I just ordered some Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 KFX0BK.. the pure copper type. Look like yours bangs... can't wait to get mine :P

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

unless you have a TL meter you cant really know if its any louder. a lot of times your car will sound louder just because you put time and money into it. its just you being exited about your work. not saying this IS what happened. its just that our mind plays tricks on us some times.

the wire is cool. not the best but wire is wire. i wouldnt buy much elce from knu. i got there rca's and they gave me more alt noise than my cheap $10 rca's. i got the top post terminals with three 1/0awg terminals and the bolt broke off so now i can never get the wire back out. found out it was only held on by a very thin piece of metal.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.