Sonic Electronix

trying to do hairtricks.....

he doesnt want a wall tho

and skittles i dno if i've said it but dammit your avatar cracks me up everytime i see it lol

lol, no you didnt say it. thats the 1st comment ive gotten on it. thanks :)

got a vid to prove that Skittles?

-Drew

where did it go? i saw one with the girls in the back doing hair tricks... thought it was on his build log... what did you do with it drew????

anyways, mr.p posted on the 1st page. just click his name then click "topics". youll see his build.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

MR P---> i was lazy and didnt watch ur whole vid nor did i read thru ur build log....but what amp are u running now??? surely not the rf 1500 still....

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

^^^^ yes.

close your eyes and pick one

-Drew

hopefully somewhere in teh middle http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

id say 2 more 2500w amps and a couple more batteries.

the reason why your local shop suggests t2s is bcuz thats what they sell...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

id say 2 more 2500w amps and a couple more batteries.

the reason why your local shop suggests t2s is bcuz thats what they sell...

oh no doubt thats why they're pushin it so hard, which is why i wanted an unbiased opinion on the subject.....

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

you can do a hairtrick with the two t2500's you have and 4 15's. assuming you build your box right. you dont need to tune to 30hz either. tune it to around 37hz and you'll be good. here is a video of my yukon with 4 15's and 2 dd m3's

Posted Image

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

oh no doubt thats why they're pushin it so hard, which is why i wanted an unbiased opinion on the subject.....

ya, you dont want those t2's. ive seen them beat by DC by a lot.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You need alot more power than that to do a hairtrick.

While it looks pretty good what you are doing, its not enough force to levitate the tissue or make hair fly. Especially if the window was all the way down.

This is what a piece of copy paper does on my HHR with 4) 12s ans 10,000w. This is what enough force to do hairtricks looks like on paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bkJMefyG8

Not bad, I am not knockiin what you do, It looks like it would move hair, but 900w is definitely not enough.

well damp, looks like my theory has been disproved :sad:

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page