Where is FreelandKustomz

wow this is sad, so many people on smd trying to get over on others, this makes me wonder what the deal was with rusty. but honestly its your guys fault, you know that he takes his time doing stuff like danny said he took his time on the koc stuff. and they didnt even get what they originally were suppose to. do research before buying. i see people always trying to do deals with questionable individuals, good luck to you guys though.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wow this is sad, so many people on smd trying to get over on others, this makes me wonder what the deal was with rusty. but honestly its your guys fault, you know that he takes his time doing stuff like danny said he took his time on the koc stuff. and they didnt even get what they originally were suppose to. do research before buying. i see people always trying to do deals with questionable individuals, good luck to you guys though.

exactly why I refuse to deal in most cases. maybe we should have a subforum for selling where sellers address and phone number need to be verified before doing any deals. He still has a business right? contact the BBB if you have to. find out what he deals and contact those companies .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This isn't there fault vic. So you can chill with that shit. You make it sound as tthey did biz with a known scammer

For anyone not involved in this shut up and butt out.

For the people involved please keep us updated, when I get back to myy computer I will move him to the scammer list

i am one of the most understanding he contacted me said he was gettin em out he had something goin on this week we will see, ive been told by people in my club in his area he does great work an hes a good guy when i was livin in cali always saw his work at shows i hope he pulls thru

Yeah i just fucked up. Told me he'd refund the money as soon as the claim was dropped. I didnt notice until it was too late that paypal says you cannot re-open a dispute...So HOPEFULLY i still get my money.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Yeah i just fucked up. Told me he'd refund the money as soon as the claim was dropped. I didnt notice until it was too late that paypal says you cannot re-open a dispute...So HOPEFULLY i still get my money.

That same shit happened to me off of ebay with sum audiobahn subs, the voice coils were fried! The guy said he'd refund my money so i dropped the claim and then bam! never heard from him again. I won't do business off ebay ever again unless i get the shit in person and check it before i pay for it!

This isn't there fault vic. So you can chill with that shit. You make it sound as tthey did biz with a known scammer

For anyone not involved in this shut up and butt out.

For the people involved please keep us updated, when I get back to myy computer I will move him to the scammer list

oh my bad, id never do business with someone who lags for months doing something that should of been done prior to. and cant follow the forsale rules to begin with. but ya sorry ill stay out of it and never come back to this thread. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/