Where is FreelandKustomz

at least you get 2 sets lol. hope everything works out for everyone

but 2 5.25s wont fit in each door. Unless i convince my gf to let me do some fiberglassin on her car

sell both sets and buy the 6.5s elsewhere, might be easier then trying to deal with him

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

im thinking about it, I might even get my money back through paypal too. he has till the 25th to respond to there. and i still have reason to file the claims since its not wat i ordered. so i dont think i should drop the claim just yet.

hmmmm...i still have YET to hear from him on myspace. i had my friend add some info to the claim about lack of communication. just in case it'll help her out with her money. maybe he did send it and just hasnt said. either way...i'm not holding my breath. glad you at least got SOMETHING out of your deal. finally.

i got a message form him sayin fedex would come pick up the box today and id get the right speakers soon. called up fedex, they had no knowledge of them needing to come today to pick up a box. i also got a thing back from paypal saying he had responded with a trackin number. so i told freeland i would just keep the 4 5.25s and drop the claim.

so after all of this, i would never buy from him again.

so after all of this, i would never buy from him again.

me neither. she finally got the amp. tested it, and it works. looks flawless and all.

so while she did get the right product that she bought, it took some nagging and a claim to kinda get him going, however busy he may have been. i wouldnt buy from him again either. just glad she got what she paid for and it's done now.

yo, i got my 2 sets of coax's from FreeLandKustomz and i got it just a little over a week after buyin em.

not sure what is goin on, maybe i got lucky? haha.

i think yall will get ur stuff and be happy with it...the speakers that i got are runnin great so far.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring