KnuKonceptz Wire?

Hey guys, i'm looking for 1/0 gauge wire for a big 3 upgrade. I was researching some wire and it seems that 1/0 is pretty damn expensive. I stumbled across this brand knukonceptz which was the cheapest, and i had to post something to get feedback, because i noticed in their description that their wires are made up of 90% aluminum and 10% copper. Now for an amplfier i wouldn't care, but i'm pretty sure for a big three upgrade i'm looking for least resistance, and that wire is basically all aluminum. I'm not trying to bash the company, but would you guys recommend this wire for a big three upgrade, or should i go off looking for something that has pure copper threading in it. Thanks for any answers!

P.S: If anyone can strike me a deal on some 1/0 gauge wire for cheap, that would be great! i know its pretty expensive, but i'm looking for something around 20ft for around $40 :X or 40ft for around $80

i heard that there wire is pretty good

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Knu is the some of the best and cheapest wire out there. I just ordered some of the KLMX for my Big three.

I also have 4 and 8 gauge kolossus fleks and love it.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Its pretty good wire. Ive seen alot of people use it for the big three. KnuKonceptz is almost the same as Stinger. http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...ry=KLMX%20Kable

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Knukonceptz is top of the line wire for sure man. If thats your price range then you have just enough for 20 ft of 1/0 from them. Just got mine today and it is verryy thick and nice quality. good luck

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Alright, you guys have me convinced on the wire :) but i'm still wondering, wouldn't pure copper threading still be best for the install? i know with pure copper wire, the price is gonna be much higher. But despite that, would it be better to use 100% copper, or can it be negligible and i can go for the knukonceptz wire

Edited by Ndnkobra

Alright, you guys have me convinced on the wire :) but i'm still wondering, wouldn't pure copper threading still be best for the install? i know with pure copper wire, the price is gonna be much higher. But despite that, would it be better to use 100% copper, or can it be neglible and i can go for the knukonceptz wire

I got pure copper house wire that im using for the big three i got for free.

100_1091.jpg

100_1094.jpg

If it hadnt been given to me I was gonna use knukonceptz. Copper is better but theres nothing wrong with aluminum

Edited by Street

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

I have been using knuconceptz wires for years without any complaints. My entire system is wired with there wire.If you are needing wire to complete the big 3 hit up scottiej he sells kits for the big 3 and he has them crimped with ring terminals on them already . I ended up getting 5 pieces (about 15ft total)of 1/0 gauge from him for my big 3 ..he charged me $36 to my door..shipped quick too paid him on tuesday and my wires were at my door by thursday

I have been using knuconceptz wires for years without any complaints. My entire system is wired with there wire.If you are needing wire to complete the big 3 hit up scottiej he sells kits for the big 3 and he has them crimped with ring terminals on them already . I ended up getting 5 pieces (about 15ft total)of 1/0 gauge from him for my big 3 ..he charged me $36 to my door..shipped quick too paid him on tuesday and my wires were at my door by thursday

Is this the same scottiej that manages the XS power batteries thread?

Edited by Ndnkobra