Paranormal Activity

IMO the movie was good ... but overall.... it was shit. The movie built up the suspense slowly .... but a good slow i guess. But no questions were really answered... And at the end your looking at the screen hoping that the movie comes back on or something but no. She kills her boyfriend and thats it. What kinda shit is that? What happened after that? Did she wake up normal and was like OMFG what happened? shit was dumb IMO. i was let down at the end .... fucking cliffhanger

at the end it said she was never found gone without a trace just the boyfriends body was found in the house

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Thanks for the alternate ending...wow, the theatrical ending is much better

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

downloaded it and watched it with some friends, we sat there making fun of it the whole time, ending pissed me off, glad i didnt have to pay to see it, and probably wont see it again.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

A 150k budget actually

wow, me and my friends figured about 6k, lol. I mean, camera, editing, minimal special effects, minimal need for makeup, minimal cast, minimal everything. Shit they really just needed a house to rent for a month or so and the camera.

IMO the gunshot wasnt even that realistic in the alt ending.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Yeah it was 11k, shot in 1 week in the directors home...the theatrical ending is hella better

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i liked parts where she stood watchin him for hours at a time. like wtf is that shit?? so i liked how she sat there and rocked for hours on end. but in all reality she wouldnt have gotten shot i dont think. she just had a knife. cop coulda just kicked her or somethin lol

Archived