The Future of Rap

some of you guys are funny. lyrically. You really can't put jeezy out there only southern rapper with that ability is Ludacris and even quite possibly pitbull. Jadakiss is also unreal with it and many people sleep on twista. Gorilla zoe says alot of funny shit but I don't consider him a lyricist by anymeans. Game is also very good lyrically. None of them are even close to the level of a Notorious Big Nas or Jay-z. Em is one of the closest.

And somewhere someone is out there rapping in someones basement that can slay them all.

Hip hop has sold the house.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

GUCCCCII IS NOT HYPHY !?!? LOL AY AY AY OKAY AY AY AY OKAYYY listen to make the trap say aye best hyphy song EVER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

Best hyphy song is by Mac Dre no fucking doubt. I would say Feelin Myself.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

some people have no idea what hyphy is. And fail to realize its a west coast thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

I think if Drake is the Future of Rap that the entire rap game and its community are in some serious F*****g trouble we may go extinct. LOL

Thank you! ANYTHING that get's play on the radio is officially garbage (there are some exceptions but it's usually a feature like UGK on Jay Z's big pimpin). Just my .02 but really Drake IS the future of "HIP-POP" the brittany spears type rap. He falls into the category best described by one of the members of the screwed up click a "Ray J thug"!

Starting From Scratch!!

some people have no idea what hyphy is. And fail to realize its a west coast thing.

And your from NY!? Goddamn you are my new best friend

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

yeah drake is alright

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Do you know how he got on BET or MTV???? Because his album that is out (Which was meant to be a MIXTAPE) is FYRE.

He achieved success before ever signing to a major record label, through the So Far Gone Mixtape which got about 2,000 Downloads in 2 hours. That's how he got on MTV or BET.

Now I know there are some good underground rappers out there, but sometimes I feel like SOME (Not saying you do) people hate just cause they're famous.

And of course some people are gonna love you some are gonna hate but what can you do except for stand in what you believe in so I'm not hatin' on the haters.

But I agree with the OP.

Uh Degrassi..........(spelling)

ys boy- is the best rapper alive haha

drake is impressive tho making it to the top without a record deal i like a few of his songs...

Soulja Boy did it- don't like it but I cant hate at all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

Best hyphy song is by Mac Dre no fucking doubt. I would say Feelin Myself.

No doubt! Along with some of the most ridiculous lyrics I've ever heard.

Another problem too is a lot of guys who do make it go soft like Master P; great up until 99 ways to die which was the last underground album he released in 1995, Three six Mafia back when they were the Triple six mafia and rapped with Kingpin skinny pimp and Koopsta Knicca had at least 30 albums before the first "mainstream" album. Although I can still find a 3 6 mafia song I like every other album or so.

Starting From Scratch!!

And your from NY!? Goddamn you are my new best friend

yeah but im a nerd anything I like I tend to overboard on. since I'm a hip hop nut I know quite a bit about it. have probably one of the largest music collections here and cover all regions with it. Hyphy is its own thing and nothing else can even be considered close. just like the south has their sound the east coast theres. etc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived