The Future of Rap

There's no point in arguing though. You like who you like and I like who I like...only reason why I listen to some mainstream songs is cause of the beats, other than that mainstream music is trash...

One of my favorite songs

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

One of my favorite Lyricists of all time is K-Rino, he doesnt rap about any of the normal BS that is usually the subject of songs these days, he is a story teller and a good one at that.

This song is from his newest album, The Blood Doctrine, it is his 20 somethin studio album, it basically talks about how he has been rapping since the early 80's and still hasnt got much recognition.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

This is about an internal struggle between God and the Devil, and the agruments between the inner voices on what to choose.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And Just one thing to say here "You witnessing Word Mastery, Skill at its Highest, It dont matter if your home or not it aint wise to try this, Half-Em got deals but I doubt they hit, boy dont ever fix your mouth and say the South cant spit"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Three completly different subjects all murdered completly, IMO no one is on K's Level.

Basically what I am saying is the future of HipHop/Rap isnt found on MTV or BET, but in the underground where it will always be real, with artists doing there thing how they want to do it and not just going with the trends.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Aubrey Graham aka Drake, is ultra wack! Dude is 23 but still sounds like he's going through puberty. The only song that I like that he's on is Birdman's "Money to Blow", other than that, garbage!!

IMO, the future of rap lies in the hands of rappers like Richmond, California's own Locksmith. This dude murders Drake!!!!!!!

Aubrey can't fade Locksmith!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

I think if Drake is the Future of Rap that the entire rap game and its community are in some serious F*****g trouble we may go extinct. LOL

And u dont even mention Trae... :rolleyes: Trae is a beast!

But all u sleepin on the Midwest.. Lupe Fiasco (BEAST!!), Twista, Gemstones aka Gemini, Common, Kanye West (yes you all hate him but lyrically he can snap), Tech N9ne, Bone Thugs, and well you already mentioned Eminem..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Aubrey Graham aka Drake, is ultra wack! Dude is 23 but still sounds like he's going through puberty. The only song that I like that he's on is Birdman's "Money to Blow", other than that, garbage!!

IMO, the future of rap lies in the hands of rappers like Richmond, California's own Locksmith. This dude murders Drake!!!!!!!

Aubrey can't fade Locksmith!

That's what I was sayin...Locksmith goes hard...

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol had to get dro's name out there otherwise weezy = the best lyrical rapper gucci = best hyphy but this is my opinion and im entitled to that

You're fucking crazy, but this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

~4 new songs rappers talk about cookin crack in their mommas pot for yams/dinner... makes me laugh

You just described 90% of rappers today and every Gucci Mane song ever made.

From Rare Form by Locksmith...

"The dynamic is gigantic, despite panic I lie in a white hammock, and write like I like Xanax, bite of a slight manic-depressant that likes damage, I strike with the left brain despite that I'm right handed..."

2015 Mazda 6

wack wack wack^^^

Rap now-a-days is by a bunch of ignorant cats

No young gifted and black

Just guns bitches and crack

I react by turning off BET and Sambo's telling me what blackness is supposed to be

Used to give us world news now it's all videos replaced Tavis Smiley with reality shows

If you let the TV define what black is you think ice and violence is all we think that matters

I guess this is what happens when rappers look up to thugs

And kids look up to rappers

To some of y'all if I don't talk about the gat enough

Or sell crack enough

I ain't black enough

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

i could go on and on with hiphop that puts rap to shame

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived