ya i agree NFL has turned into a pussy sport ITS THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE QB's get hurt.. people get hit.. its what football is.. i hate what it has become

amen to that

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

haha yea you must feel good as a vikes fan they are lookin real strong this year. only thing is i was a former favre fan turned into a hater. I respect his love for the game and everything and all that he has accomplished but i feel like he shoulda stuck with retirement i feel like he is a drama queen for saying no Im def done then going to the jets then saying ok for real this time IM DONE without a doubt then he comes back again. But hey he is definatley making an impact for your team. Mr peterson is actually gettin a little break and some of the weight is lifted off him because they have a good passing game now. not to mention their defense has looked better and better the past few years

ya for sure i finally feel as if we have a team that CAN go all the way this year but we will see, this next game is the ultimate test playin the steelers.. but i think our explosive offense will win it.. we will see

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

Oh yea i watch all the games. Yea I cant really defend him but that goes for everyplayer. I feel like lately any player on any team always looks for the calls regaurdless. recievers cry everytime any contact is made and they have gotten strict with the roughing the passer calls in the past couple years guys need to know when to let up and stop giving the little love taps to get into the head of a qb. Its like the roughing the kicker calls on punts and kicks, a guy dives trying to block a punt and accidentaly rolls into the leg of the punter they call it everytime. After the ball leaves you cant finish the hit.

Maybe its cuz Im a pats fan but i dont understand why people hate the pats so much and especially tom brady. He is without a doubt one of the best qbs in the game and has been for the past few years what more does he have to do to prove it. Breaks tons of records fills his hands with super bowl rings. I try to give respect when its deserved Most people around here hate the colts and peyton but i give him credit because he is a great qb right up there with tom brady. drew brees seems to be on his way to that list as well if he finishes this season out the way he has started it and has another 1 or 2 consistent years.

Tuck rule. They stole that game from the Raiders and went on to win the first superbowl in the Brady era...for me it is a dynasty built on the biggest bullshit call EVER! I hate Tom Brady and wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

Tuck rule. They stole that game from the Raiders and went on to win the first superbowl in the Brady era...for me it is a dynasty built on the biggest bullshit call EVER! I hate Tom Brady and wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

You dont win back to back super bowls and have a playoff team 5 years in a row because of 1 blown call in 1 game.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

You dont win back to back super bowls and have a playoff team 5 years in a row because of 1 blown call in 1 game.

true brady has the best offensive line in the game, giving him valuable time to make the perfect throw to some of the best hands in the entire league.. they should jus trade maroney cuz they dont need him

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

true brady has the best offensive line in the game, giving him valuable time to make the perfect throw to some of the best hands in the entire league.. they should jus trade maroney cuz they dont need him

Well we certainly dont need maroney because he is only a mediocre back. he hasnt proven himself to be a starter at all he is very inconsistent and everyone had high hopes for him but that is one thing we lack is a strong running game. fred taylor and sammy morris being hurt is killing us this year but we wont get much for maroney if we tried to trade him. if we were going to trade him it should have been done 2 years ago when everyone still saw potential in him. he isnt bad and yes he makes plays here and there but every team needs a dependable consistent back. maroney is just not consistent enough. we need an adrian peterson (not the one on the bears haha)

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I'm just saying why I hate Brady. I don't care how successful he or his team is, he is still the dick who stole a championship without ever acknowledging that he caught a lucky break.

I'm just saying why I hate Brady. I don't care how successful he or his team is, he is still the dick who stole a championship without ever acknowledging that he caught a lucky break.

Well i mean the thing is at the time Im sure he knew in the back of his mind he caught a lucky break but thats how alot of games are decided. Luck always plays a role in sports. Look at all the publicity the horrible officiating in baseball is getting right now. Games have been decided by good and bad calls in every sport it happens and theres no way you can say the patriots are the only team to benefit from having good luck from time to time. it happens. its unfortunate for the team that has the bad luck but some things are just always outta your hands. No professional athelete wants to admitt that part of the reason they got a win was due to luck. Being a good sportsman you praise your team and coaches and give the team credit for working hard and getting the win, he would be more of a dick if he said the only reason I won is because of luck. thats just the way i see it

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3