ChevyBoy Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 whats this i hear about the dashes collapsing on the new 07 dodges?
Chode69 Posted May 6, 2007 Author Report Posted May 6, 2007 havent heard a thing about it NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 eh my ride is better j/k wit ya man nice ride.. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
ChevyBoy Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 i seen something on the news about the 07 dashes cracking and collapsing. the one guys dash completed collapsed on him and melted all the wires in the dash. i dont remember what news channel it was on, so i cant find the damn article. hmmm
sean 371 Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 All that means is a sick fiberglassed dash! A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Chode69 Posted May 7, 2007 Author Report Posted May 7, 2007 o well if mine fails then ill start sueing....also i got my winders tinted and ill get pics up soon NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 i need to tint my front windows MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 I need a tint job asap.you need subs asap MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 you need subs asapyou need a better amp ASAP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.