you mean 18's right? hahaha

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

so he gave me 60 bucks cause thats what i told him would cost to buy wood. i know many of you know that 1/2in mdf 4feet by 8feet sheet of wood isnt even close to that price ;) lol.

Posted Image

mmm woood does anyone know where i can find carbon fiber vinyl? i know pepboys sells it so im hoping its pretty cheap.

btw the meter is a no go i dont think it will work well with subs so im thinking of what else i can put there ill most likely leave it blank

i was thinking of getting maybe an analog db reader or something instead to slap in there? i dunno help me out with some creative ideas.

ok so i decided that i want to make an embossed mitsubishi logo above the port so im hoping this should do the trick

i went online found a mitsubishi logo and resized it to 650x650 then printed it.

i found one of those free ebay and usps boxes and used it for the cardboard. i have like 50 of those boxes around here. they shouldnt have offered them for free :rolleyes:

stapled the image onto the cardboard and started to cut it up the ghetto way with a steak knife cause i couldnt find my exacto knife

Posted Image

Posted Image

so now i have a stencil for the multiple cardboard boxes i need to cut and glue together to get a thick mitsubishi logo

Posted Image

im thinking about an 1inch thick will look nice under the carbon fiber vinyl wrap i may make it thicker tho so it stands out more.

1 inch thick?? helllll no. thats wayy too thick man. I would do 1/4 inch if i were you.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

nah with ricers, things need to be exaggerated. plus itll be harder to see the contour of the logo with carbon fiber vinyl than it would be with normal colored vinyl because of carbon fibers pattern. so i think 1in thick will look about right maybe ill go down to 3/4in but itll be inbetween those numbers

Archived