Second Skin Audio

First Box Build

Amalan

you could do somethin other than tape. looks good though.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

looks good when u get it all done can u make a video of them thing so i know what they can do if anything because i might buy me a pair at pepboys for my moms ride so she can have some thump if ya know what i mean

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

dont take offense but that seems like very little port area

Posted Image

better lol ;)

its an adjustable port i just didnt want to figure out what distance to put it at for some pics so i left the adjustable part off.

you could do somethin other than tape. looks good though.

haha i probably shouldnt have mentioned it but its just going to be 3m clear tape on the edges and corners and you wont be able to tell its even there i promise lol. what i should have done was rounded off the edges but i didnt think about it and its too late now so oh well

looks good when u get it all done can u make a video of them thing so i know what they can do if anything because i might buy me a pair at pepboys for my moms ride so she can have some thump if ya know what i mean

yep i def will take a video whens its all done and completed

port area means the size of the opening. not the length.

hmm thanks i didnt know that i thought when it was referred to as area it was the diameter of the port and the length of the port. learning new things lol im getting there but thanks for correcting me.

Archived