haha... stick figures

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That is pretty cool but far from the best I've seen... Just come onto the UM campus during halloween and it will blow your mind, plus it's an excuse for all the broads to dress like whores.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

That is pretty cool but far from the best I've seen... Just come onto the UM campus during halloween and it will blow your mind, plus it's an excuse for all the broads to dress like whores.

That's why halloween was created, duh!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

haha thats sweet. Did anyone see on the news about the alien mask with a mustach and sun glasses and a orange jump suit that said "illegel alien"?? I cant belive walmart and cvs and stuff where selling them.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

me and a friend each covered ourselves in about 300 glow necklaces... awesome time... we aalmost caused about 15 car accidents... walking through the park that night was great there was a night time concert going on and we were ducking in and out of the tree line till the park cops threw us out... then i made one friend faint when i knocked on her door followed by her cousin scream like a banshee and run through the bedroom door( she is terrified of aliens)

the great times i had when i was a stoner.....

Edited by Nic

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(