Sonic Electronix

i just noticed all my stinger 8awg is turning green while my rockford still looks pretty good.

my stinger 1/0 looks good though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Cool, I thought I was running a Stinger up front but I guess i'm running Oddessy.

lol its the same battery dude. stinger buys it from oddessy and puts their name on it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16835150054

Those are very good fans for the money. They are not quiet but not loud either. I've heard farts that are louder than those fans. They do rated from what I can tell. About a year ago, Newegg had them on sale. If you bought 10+ you got them at 1.20 including tax and free shipping. 12 bucks never was spent better in my house. I'm using all of them ATM. Very good and keep my computers, other stuff cool.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16835150007

Sorry, posted the wrong link. Here ^^ is the one I'm talking about.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i dont get how this is legal...

Lots of companys do this, they buy them cheap and brand them. This happens all accross the board form computers to dvd players.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

before you get your panties in a bunch realise theres like 3 battery manufactures in the world, and not many wire manus either, many of the wires that stinger/kicker/knu/tsunami/rf and the many other companys use come form the same exact place

I seriously dont see what the big deal is as long as the end product does what you want it to do. If your just being cheap then thats ok too, because there will always be a cheaper alternative to anythign we decide to use.

I agree 100% here, don't see why it's a problem at all if the product is still up to par.

i just noticed all my stinger 8awg is turning green while my rockford still looks pretty good.

my stinger 1/0 looks good though.

Oxidation to the copper maybe

lol its the same battery dude. stinger buys it from oddessy and puts their name on it.

Yep, I still find it funny when people say that Ascendant and Crossfire woofers look alot like FI subs lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I agree 100% here, don't see why it's a problem at all if the product is still up to par.

its a problem if you pay 3x more for the same product

Oxidation to the copper maybe

Yep, I still find it funny when people say that Ascendant and Crossfire woofers look alot like FI subs lol.

ascendant and fi are different. they are very similar but there is a reason behind this. do you know it?

Archived