Chode? a 149.9 bassracer? a 152 on music?

so i busted out the Termlab and did some testing....

first off i did a quick music test and comfortably numb was the test...heres the vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

after that i did a bassrace test..REALLY BAD START

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

after a fuck up (bad start) i decided to go again...again i fucked up by going all out...so i just kept it all out to see what i could do

so starting to get used to the higher bracket still bust out but this would be a good qualifying score

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

after 1 last fuck up i get a real good run down

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

then i try me some 35 htz...(comp comming up and its the low and loud 35 htz tone i wanna see what i can do)

after the 35 htz tone i decided to do a 43 htz tone...well it was enough to shut off and reset my head unit :eek:

so i decided to play some real time because the song Push That by Lil Jon jsut seemed to crank hard as fuck so i wanted to see what it was in real time listening

after seeing a 151.9 in REAL TIME i was like WHOA WHOA WHOA....i believe i can break a 152.0...i IMMEDIATELY shut off the camera and then wait about a minute and try this song full tile on peak hold...DO I GET THE 152? check out the next vid and find out

so after some practice and playing around i consecutively beat my own personal records twice....hit 2 new goals ive always aimed for...a 152 and a 149.9 bassrace vehicle

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Try combing clips into a longer video -

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Very Nice!

Just one question...Why are both meters reading so high when not metering?

i have no clue why it does that...i dont even have another mic hooked up. if i hook it into channel b i believe channel a just stays at 0

Try combing clips into a longer video -

no clue on how to...i would love to combine them all.

and to everone else...thanks :D

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Chode do a vid from insided car showing windows up, mic placement and subs hopping! Plz :)

i can do that....but are you saying what im doing is not legit? or just wanna see it all?

all windows are up, mic is placed legal and the subs are a hoppin

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

FUCKING NICE BRO!

That box looks sexy as fuck too!

What it covered with?

BTW completely off topic but you look nothing like i imagined lmfao

You actually look like my brother in law's homeboy Andy. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg