im trying to sell this car i need help

Year and mileage? GT, GTP, leather?

Either way, I wouldn't pay much at all for a salvaged Grand Prix with no AC. Looks like some custom work done, but that doesn't matter to most people.

Edited by R_Mac_1

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

HOw many miles does it have?dont expect too much since it has a salvage title.Why did it get a salvage title?

Damn we all think alike lol

and yeah is it just body mods?any engine work?

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

what ^ said need to know info. even though i will not buy a salvaged title, there are many on craigslist. id say about 80% of vehicles for sale have a salvaged title.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ya it sucks! it has a salvage title because it was totalled in an accident then i completey fixed it up and replaced everything its a 98 gt with 120000 miles jus had new tranny new spark plugs full tune up and it runs 100% now except everytime i step on it it starts smellin like burning rubber it sucks but i gotta get rid of it i like bass more than looks

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

ya it sucks! it has a salvage title because it was totalled in an accident then i completey fixed it up and replaced everything its a 98 gt with 120000 miles jus had new tranny new spark plugs full tune up and it runs 100% now except everytime i step on it it starts smellin like burning rubber it sucks but i gotta get rid of it i like bass more than looks

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

Does it smell like rubber, or burning oil? I know my Bonneville smells sometimes because the valve cover gaskets are leaky and oil drips on the exhaust manifold.

Honestly, a 98 w/ 120k and no AC and salvaged title....

I think you'd be lucky to get overa grand. If it weren't salvaged maybe more than 2 grand. Thats just my personal opinion, though.

Edited by R_Mac_1

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

i do collision repair for an auto shop here in town, and i hate it when people freak over a salvage title.

if the repair is on par with standards, then there is NOTHING to worry about. whats your experience with repairs?

you're likly to get 2-4000 for it i'd imagine. im not sure what its worth, but again, if the repair is good and everything is sound, you could get a decent price.

what are you asking for it?

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

two to four grand is REALLY pushing it. I'd say closer to a grand or 1500. You said A/C doesn't work, and you're going to be looking for a specific crowd with the body kit.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160