Some pictures of a little water damage...

This is how the story goes, I used i tube to transfer power and speaker wires between the cab and the inside of the bed in my blow thru, I got a 4 inch hole saw, that is actually 3.3/4.. so I sectioned a 1/'4 inch out of the pvc tube and made it work.. Well yesterday we had major rains. today I checked, have to remove the rear seat and holy shit problems,,, caused no electronic damage luckily....

Moral of the story don't be lazy, do the shit correct,,,,, don't short cut...

j9q6c8.jpg

qpexjl.jpg

25aovwp.jpg

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

damn dood......lucky you checked....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

damn dood......lucky you checked....

Thanks guys, we have to go thru vehicle inspection every year here and I had to put my seat belts back in the rear seat so I figured what the hell.... All that bitching I was doing, just sved me a couple G's...lol...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

hecks yeah!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

your wiring looks like DOO DOO! fucking A man