Friend of Mine is nervous

Even with the big 3 all 1/0 wire and those batts he'll drop into the 12's? isnt that a bad thing? lol I dont even like dropping into the high 13's when I use my knob.

12's arent bad necessarily, but i would not want to go any lower than 12's at all.

12's arent bad necessarily, but i would not want to go any lower than 12's at all.

I got 2600 and 240 watt amps and mine drops to 11.8 sometimes in my jeep so I got my H/O coming tomorrow from dominick, then my voltage should be straight =D

he should be fine, im running 4k-6k watts off the stock alt and drop to 11.8 at full tilt

wait what do you mean 4-6... that's a big difference lol.

Also I only have one yellow top with that stock alt

expect him to only play full tilt in 30 second intervals without the alt. his voltage will drop into the 12s or 11s.

i have a decent battery bank for my system, but my stock 70amp alt can not keep up with it.

but thats why Iraggi is taking care of me :D

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

hey thanks guys, i am the friend with the 1998 v6 maxima, yea i just found out its 110 amps, and i doubt i will have problems, my day was shitty as hell after hearing that, now im a lil happy

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.