Sonic Electronix

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my post?

• Yes
    • No

Since this has to do with audio manufactures, but not audio equipment in general I feel this is a better place for this post then in the offtopic section.

So here it goes!!

Im starting to see more and more some admins (more then others) being biased. Their excuse is that they are following the rules, and this is the reason they do what they do.

Its really a disappointment in my opinion. We are starting to see Admins threatening to ban/ and banning users for stating their opinions or giving feedback of a product they purchased.

In this time money is tight for many people, and people are still trying to support their love for car stereos by buying new things to better improve their sound systems.

But then if a paying customer has a problem and makes a post the forum looking for advice, or answering a question buy a potential buyer of the same company they have bought from their posts are either deleted, reworded, or banned for however long the admin feels like banning them.

This is not right.

I dont care if the manufacture is an "offical company of smd" or they are a "supporting company of smd" that pays for their banners to be seen on this site. Customer service is customer service either way, and if the paying customer does not get said customer service they should have every free right to speak their mind in a professional manor without having to worry about consequences from the administrative users!

If you make a post saying F this F him that companies products suck horse d!ck, I say sure go right ahead and ban them.

If you make a post keep the bashing to a 0 (not a minimum) you shouldnt have to deal with the blackmailing from an admin.

Maybe its not really blackmailing, but when your choices are pretty clear and you have 2 options of A)STFU or B)Banned, its very sad!

I know SMD had some great admins 2 of which I thought are really fair, Roscoe which is MIA, James/Accordman which lost his moderator for agreeing with another user and another admin didnt like it and took his mod away.

David seemed like a cool admin 80% of the time also, but it seems like since he started DAT, his free time decreased rapidly and cant do as good of a job as he once did.

Now it seems like we have a handful of power hungry 18s calling shots, and letting things slide for some users, and would threaten other users of being banned or ban them if they dislike them.

What do you guys think? You can simply remain anonymous and just answer my poll question (yes/no) or you can leave feedback, or do both if you choose!

Thanks

Brian

i agree 100% but something we all have to understand is we are all human and thats the nature of it..

i think this forum is ran great (deff better than anyother car audio forum out there) some people disagree and some people take power to seriosly but in the end we all need to get along..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

id speak my opinion but i dont want to get banned, i hope this thread opens eyes

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if ur talking about me in the iraggi FOR SALE thread i totally disagree....

it was a f'ing FOR SALE thread...there is another thread for feedback....

i could care less about people posting their opinions or else half the iraggi section would be deleted

im not power hungry....but its getting old seeing the bashing....at least keep it to one thread and not in a dozen threads...

/thread

p.s. i realize me closing this thread is in effect proving his point...but what the hell do you all expect me to do...u all know this wont fly...

i am probably the most un-biased and laid back guy on here....

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived