What is your definition of a ground pounder?

GROUND POUNDER=DEFENITION OF ME.... LOL NO BUT WHEN I HEARD STEVES THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT WAS MY DEFENITION LOL

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 1 month later...

When everyone around you on the highway is constantly re-adjusting their own rear view mirror from your bass. Yes while going down the highway. I love the looks people give you if your wearing industrial hearing protection while driving. That was from one of the old 160+ daily drivers I built a long time ago. It was great.

But my definition of a ground pounder would be the ability to play almost all types of music at 150+dB averaged and sound good while doing it.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Guest digitalboy

When everyone around you on the highway is constantly re-adjusting their own rear view mirror from your bass. Yes while going down the highway. I love the looks people give you if your wearing industrial hearing protection while driving. That was from one of the old 160+ daily drivers I built a long time ago. It was great.

But my definition of a ground pounder would be the ability to play almost all types of music at 150+dB averaged and sound good while doing it.

I did the mirror thing at a red light, I saw about 3 people re adjusting....... I knew ALL three which is the ONLY reason i had the bass on lol

• 3 weeks later...

When your has has a substantially higher SPL than top speed (This is in KM/H, MPH don't count :P)

Your engine's main purpose is to turn your alternator/s

You'd rather redline in third gear, to charge your huge battery banks than save fuel and drive smoothly in top gear!

I just caught myself doing this earlier tonight...35 in 2nd gear...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

My opinion..... 5,000wrms or more, 4 18s, 6 15s.......something to that effect.

Although I have been told all the "I can barely breathe" "I can't see" "My heart hurts" "I heard you coming 4 blocks from here" "You was shaking my whole car" "I felt the bass in my chest" all from my truck with only 2 15s on 1600wrms.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

teh defenition of a ground pounder is when u set off car alarms 3 blocks away (example: Hoopty)

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

I've had a few "I Feel like theres a dick in my throat" comments :lol:

thats goin in my sig...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived