What is your definition of a ground pounder?

i would say 150+db and not a burp box and does this daily .

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Just going by numbers alone, I think any setup that can do a 145+ on music under 40hz, at the dash sealed up is a true GP in my book.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

AH HELL ID SAY SOMETHIN THAT POUNDS GROUND .....

A jackhammer? (the tool)

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ground Pounder: (1)Earthquake; (2) Not being able to hear what the fuck your buddy is saying because you have too much BOOM right behind you guys; (3) Excessive Window Flexing (example: Steve Meade); (4) Being able to be heard blocks away

MY Opinion of a Ground Pounder is a car setup with low hz bass.

Someone who has music that must be felt from the ground up, not so much being heard like fart bass.

Anyone can flex a car, but not all bass can be appreciated. With a ground pounder you can enjoy the bass from

wtihin the car as well as out side the car

Thanks To VexProductions.com

Hitting_Low__02933.gif

Bellmore550-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

stretching the metal latch on a CRX trunk lid, Having your grandmother grab her chest and fall to her knees and saying its to loud once you turn it down race over to her, Leaving my CRX a 1/4 mile away and walking to see how far I could hear it and feel it " I lived in the country back then", Family always knew I was home 10 minutes before I got there, having your now ex-wife sit in the passenger seat and have a private moment with a 38 hertz track, bouncing a full 2 liter of soda off the roof of your car and only running 2 12" kickers when you do it

Archived