Do you think the earth is flat???

Unless it is against the forum rules, I can do just that and it is very different than bashing a religion for a few reasons. One being, there is proof that the earth is round. Another is that, even if they are right and the earth is flat, what does it change? What changes if the earth is flat? Why would anyone go to the effort that they seem to think the government (and the whole world) is going to just to cover this up? What significant thing in our lives would change if the earth was flat?

I'm not freaking out about them thinking outside the box, as a matter of fact I am not freaking out at all. I wouldn't even call it out of the box rather I would call it out of reality.

Just leave the dude alone, he keeps going back to his previous state of mind after we address it. (Comparing it to religion, and the fact that we don't need to see it to believe it)

Edit: ^^ Once again there he goes with the religion (Jesus). Thus proving he can't support an argument because he goes back to the beginning.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

their stupid argument about that pic up there is that it's black and white...and things in real life arent in black and white, therefore it's not real. like one guy said 'writing' in the clouds isnt likely. when it was PUT there intentionally as reference. as in typed. seriously some STUPID ass people on that site. it needs to be deleted off the interwebz

their stupid argument about that pic up there is that it's black and white...and things in real life arent in black and white, therefore it's not real. like one guy said 'writing' in the clouds isnt likely. when it was PUT there intentionally as reference. as in typed. seriously some STUPID ass people on that site. it needs to be deleted off the interwebz

Is the interwebz flat too??

?

OOps my last ? felt off :D

Just leave the dude alone, he keeps going back to his previous state of mind after we address it. (Comparing it to religion, and the fact that we don't need to see it to believe it)

Edit: ^^ Once again there he goes with the religion (Jesus). Thus proving he can't support an argument because he goes back to the beginning.

Probably a good idea, will do.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

wow..........

Physics

Q: "What is the circumference and diameter of the Earth?"

Circumference: 78,225 miles

Diameter: 24,900 miles

In John Davis's model, the Earth is an infinite plane and is 9000 kilometers deep.

Q: "What about the stars, sun and moon and other planets? Are they flat too? What are they made of?"

A1: The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, rotate at a height of 3000 miles above sea level. As they are spotlights, they only illuminate certain places. This explains why there are nights and days on Earth.

A2: In James McIntyre's model, the sun and the moon are metallic discs. These discs are being held above the Earth by photoelectric effect. See: Photoelectric Suspension Theory.

The stars are at a height of 3100 miles above sea level, which is as far as from San Francisco to Boston.

Q: "Please explain sunrises/sunsets."

A: It's a perspective effect. Really, the sun is just getting farther away; it looks like it's disappearing because everything gets smaller, and eventually disappears as it gets farther away.

UPDATE:The theory of Electromagnetic Acceleration is currently being developed and reviewed by members. Once completed, Electromagnetic Acceleration will be used as an alternative in explaining sunrises, sunsets and horizons for the general model only.

Q: "Why are other celestial bodies round but not the Earth?"

A: The Earth is not one of the other planets. The Earth is special and unlike the other bodies in numerous ways.

Q: "What about satellites? How do they orbit the Earth?"

A: Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites can't orbit the Earth. The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites. However, temporary space-flight is possible.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, while others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

Q: "What about gravity?"

A1: In the general model, DE accelerates the Earth and all celestial bodies in the universe at 9.8m/s2. This is commonly known as Universal Acceleration, which produces the same effect as "gravity" in our local reference frame. See: Equivalence Principle.

A2: In James McIntyre's model, Universal Accelerator is an object that sits underneath the Earth and pushes it up at an acceleration of 9.8m/s2. This mediates observable gravitational effects in our local reference frame.

A3: In John Davis's model, the infinite plane produces a finite gravitational field with a downward pull. Here is the mathematical formulation behind this model.

Q: "Isn't this version of gravity flawed for the moving Earth? Wouldn't planes/helicopters/paragliders crash into the Earth as the Earth rises up to them?"

A: No. By the same argument, we could ask why planes/helicopters/paragliders don't crash into the Earth as they accelerate down towards them. The reason that planes do not crash is that their wings produce lift, which, when the rate of acceleration upwards equals that of gravity's pull downwards, causes them to remain at a constant altitude.

The same thing happens if the Earth is moving up. The plane is accelerating upwards at the same rate as the Earth, which means the distance between them does not change. Therefore, the plane stays at the same height and does not crash.

Q: "Doesn't this mean we'd be traveling faster than the speed of light, which is impossible?"

A: The equations of Special Relativity prevent an object from accelerating to the speed of light. Due to this restriction, these equations prove that an object can accelerate at a constant rate forever, and never reach the speed of light. For an in depth explanation: Click here.

Q: "In the moving Earth, why does a feather fall slower than a bowling ball"?

A: It's due to air resistance. The Earth accelerates the air, and the air in turn accelerates the feather up faster than the bowling ball. In our reference frame, it seems that the feather is falling slower than the bowling ball.

Q: "If gravity does not exist, how does terminal velocity work"?

A: When the acceleration of the person is equal to the acceleration of the Earth, the person has reached terminal velocity (Diagram).

Q: "If the world was really flat, what would happen if you jump off the disc's edge?"

A1: In the general model, you would become directly affected by DE as the Earth is, creating the illusion that you are standing next to the Earth.

A2: In James McIntyre's model, if you were to come into contact with the UA, which is functionally a physical object, you would consequently rise at an accelerating rate equal to that of the Earth. The local effect would be the appearance of just standing next to the Earth. Since nobody knows what the UA looks like, this might not even be distinguishable from just standing on more ground.

Q: "If the Earth was indeed a flat disc, wouldn't the whole planet crunch up into itself and eventually transform into a ball?"

A: If the Earth generated a gravitational field, it would eventually happen. Of course, it would take a billion years for the process to complete. FE assumes that the Earth does not generate a gravitational field. What we know as 'gravity' is provided by the acceleration of the earth.

Q: "Why does gravity vary with altitude?"

A: The heavenly bodies have a slight gravitational pull. However, not all FE'ers believe that gravity varies with altitude.

Q: Follow-up to previous question: "How is it that the Earth does not have a gravitational pull, but stars and the moon do?"

A: This argument is a non-sequitur. You might as well ask, "How is it that snakes do not have legs, but dogs and cats do?" Snakes are not dogs or cats. The Earth is not a star or the moon. It doesn't follow that each must have exactly the properties of the others, and no more.

:help::unsure:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

A: Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites can't orbit the Earth. The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites. However, temporary space-flight is possible.

hahahahahaha.

Guys please dont argue. i posted this so everyone could get a good laugh @ there stupidity.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Archived