Toys For Tots *Nov 15th*

ALPINE408

well the shop we wanted to throw the show at an hour closer for sac guys draged there feet so once again

SALINAS

Nov 15th

audio connections

909 harkins Rd

Salinas Ca ummm forgot the zip

we wanted it closer hope you all can make it belive it or not there is some good comp out here not so much for bass race tho

i cant go its to far for me 6 hours man lol i will be there , is sac to far i hope u guys come to my show to dont puss out just say fucket and go thank u :clapping::clapping:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

i cant go its to far for me 6 hours man lol i will be there , is sac to far i hope u guys come to my show to dont puss out just say fucket and go thank u :clapping::clapping:

you know its funny that some of you guys in sac cry about salinas being too far ,or you dont have any ac,theresa and i drove to laughlin last year 9.5 hours one way with no ac for finals and we also make almost every show in sac with no ac, and by the way 4 weeks ago i seen some of you at chico for usac and thats almost as far as salinas for me it was 6.5 hours ther and back.but ill be at your show nyman unless my truck breaks down again.and by the way its only 2.5 hours to salinas and its for the kids :bsflag::lazy::lazy::lazy: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

if i had a job i would make it, 6 hours round trip just dosnt fit into the unemployment budget, sorry guys

arnt you getting unemployment checks? lol i havnt made any money for over a month. i found a way to make it to the last show, 3 hours away, thanks to a lot of help. ill be at this one and im sure ill be in sac for nymans.

my guard card got approved alpine! with any luck ill have a job soon.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

waits for christian to say the famous words...

logan kasey has 4 empty seats lets pitch in on gas :search:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lmao, i know those words too.

there ya go man! pile in that car. make it happen.

kimo gunna BBQ again?? that shit was good last time!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I need to move to cali damn it, I cant go cause it is like 1000 some odd miles one way LOL, there needs to be more Bass Heads In New Mexico(No not Mexico, I know what yall are thinking).

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

no i am self employed and work has been pretty lame as of late,im lucky if i work one day a week.hey skittles howd u like bass racing my truck :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

waits for christian to say the famous words...

logan kasey has 4 empty seats lets pitch in on gas :search:

we could do that, throw my subs and box in his truck :D

and juicy fruit im going to get my unemployment checks but it takes about 5 weeks to start getting them in...hasnt been that long yet

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived