Sonic Electronix

alright, no one bash me on this one. i'm sensitive lol. but anyways, i just recently purchased a Kirby Vacuum (i think thats how you spell it lol) and i went to try it out on the interior of my truck. it works wonderfully, but this wasnt the mistake. i was playing some music from my truck without turning my truck ON. you know how you can turn the key a few clicks, and all the electrical cuts on? that's what i did. so, without paying any attention, this music playing goes on for like a half hour. when i finish cleaning up, a banging song by gucci mane came up, and i cranked it FULL TILT. three seconds later, everything shut off, and came back on. unsure of what just happened, i take the key out of the ignition ( i thought i blew a fuse or something, but then it occured to me that the just the subs would have cut off.) so now i'm really freaking out. i try to crank up my truck, and no dice.the lights and interior and stuff like that still come on, but the truck wont start up. my battery light is on, and meter is leaning towards the low side. is there anything i can do BESIDES buy a new battery? like leave it alone for a while or something? or am i just SOL? any advice would help. thanks.

Corporal, USMC

get a jump, then let your alt charge your batts. sounds like you just ran it too low. you should be fine with a jump

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

yep, a jump or a battery charger. be more careful next time ;)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What they said. Just drained the batt and there's not enough juice to turn the starter.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

get a jump, then let your alt charge your batts. sounds like you just ran it too low. you should be fine with a jump

wouldnt this put a big strain on the alt if hes got more than 1 bat? I would throw a charger on em...I guess it really depends on what you mean by the "low side"...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thanks so much dude. so when i get the jump, i should let my truck idle, or drive it around a bit? and of course, no music right? i'm trying to chharge the batts, not drain them.

Corporal, USMC

itll charge faster if you drive around. keep the system off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.