MrSkippyJ Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Heres the headunit... Any way I can get my iPod to work with it? If not I need a good FM transmitter or something.http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6pDg27GJSUu/p...b=detailed_info It says it has an AUX input so you should be able to hook your iPod up to it. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
LoudNLow931 Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 Hmm. Didn't see one. I geuss I'll Have to look better haha. Ive only had the truck like 2 hours lol. If it does has one can anyone link me to a good cable to get(on amazon, I get alot of amazon gift cards) IF it doesn't anyone used this? http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-iTrip-Transm...8457&sr=1-1 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
MrSkippyJ Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Hmm. Didn't see one. I geuss I'll Have to look better haha. Ive only had the truck like 2 hours lol. If it does has one can anyone link me to a good cable to get(on amazon, I get alot of amazon gift cards)IF it doesn't anyone used this? http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-iTrip-Transm...8457&sr=1-1 It said optional, so it may be a setting in the menu somewhere that switches one of the RCA outputs to an input. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
etaks_crew Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 Love the blazer xtremes was thinking of getting one of these but went with my jeep instead. As for the transmitter I had a griffin one( No not the one you showed) and it sucked so read some reviews before buying. GL and can't wait to see your build when you get it going.
LoudNLow931 Posted October 30, 2009 Author Report Posted October 30, 2009 Meh its only $18 bucks I'll try it out 4/5 stars 880 ratings. Yeah I'm probly gonna do one 18 or two 15's. Not sure yet. Heres some night pics with the lights. Took them with my phone I'll get some with my DSLR tomarrow. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
xX MocK Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 "Yeah I'm probly gonna do one 18 or two 15's." I would go with two 15s
etaks_crew Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 X2^^ if you want DC's I say LVL4 or LVLXL.
LoudNLow931 Posted October 30, 2009 Author Report Posted October 30, 2009 Right now I'm thinking Two DC LVL5 15's on a RF T4K. I'm so excited to go out and drive it tomarrow(Place closed today befour I could go get a plate etc) 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Destram Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 So I assume you bought it? You should be happy. I absolutely love mine. I also had a 2001 S-10 Xtreme, and I loved it too. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
kl0wn Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 Hmm. Didn't see one. I geuss I'll Have to look better haha. Ive only had the truck like 2 hours lol. If it does has one can anyone link me to a good cable to get(on amazon, I get alot of amazon gift cards)IF it doesn't anyone used this? http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-iTrip-Transm...8457&sr=1-1 I don't personally use one of those, but I know a few people that use them, I hate them..you have to use a radio station for the iPod to play through your speakers, and if you start getting a bad signal on the radio station, you'll start hearing static, it's pretty much just like listening to the radio, but you control the songs haha, IMO I hate them, the people that have them like them kinda, they hate the radio station thing 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.