Sonic Electronix

What vehicle Turnd you into a basshead?

It was a Toyota pick up that had a wall with 4 Pro series Pyle 15s on an Autotek 7600. That truck was crazy loud, well at least for the mid 80s.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Saw a F250 with 16" lift and a Diamond with 36-12s all Pioneer at Lakeland USA Speedway. Heard it coming for what seemed like 10mins before he got to the racetrack. Its when the movie twister came out and he had it playing on his 20 tv screens. That is what got me addicted!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

didnt hear but watching steve's tahoe

x2 this.

but what really started me off was this one kid's S-10 at school. had a 10" kicker C10d (which i own now after paying $60 for it) running off of a home receiver powered off of a DC to AC cig lighter converter. then he upgraded to 2 low end kenwood 12's in a sealed prefab box. was loud for what it was...or so i thought.

Always saw random people riding around, and hearing bass, so right when I got my first truck which was a few months before I got my license, I decided to buy a little 10" L5 for a little bump, then just kept wanting more and more and more haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

86 I was in the 6th grade my friend had an older brother who had a brand new 86 mazda pickup had enkie rims and a blow through two pyle 12's dont remember what amps I was hooked couldnt wait till I was old enough to drive so I could do a system

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

What was the 1st real loud system you ever heard that was the real turning point into becoming a serious bass head?

4 Super Blue 15"s with round PVC ports, 2 Autotek amps for subs, removable Tape Deck...Mid 90's.. Loudest song (at the time on this system), Streets on Beats- SPM

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived