Sonic Electronix

What vehicle Turnd you into a basshead?

Shit man back in mexico when id go visit when i was little, EVERYONE and there mama had a system it didnt matter waht you had either it be kicker,sony,diamond,pyle,rockford no matter waht like evryone had a system and i was like HEY i want some loudness too,that and my first system that i heard was my cuzins 2 15s cant remember which ones but they sounded loud as shit back when i was like 13.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

My mom says it started for me when she went to a few concerts while pregnant with me. I've just always like loud music.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

The first really loud system (back then) that i heard was a pair of punch 18's when they said "The Punch" on them. They were powered by a power 1000. That thing was pretty loud. Clairity probably would have been better if CD players were big at that time but it was still hella loud. This was in a hard top suzuki samurai. Like putting a raging bull in a tin lunch box and letting it rip.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

it was a buddy of mine that had a 200 blazer xtreme with 2 12 inch audiobahn subs in a band pass box. i never heard bass before and it hit so hard i thought my ears were going to explode. it made my voice vibrate and my nose itch. i was hooked from then on in. when we worked together we always took his car when we went to lunch.

I was 11, when my brother got his first system. It was 2 jl audio 12", and a crunch amplifier with a pioneer headunit all in a 1979 chevy caprice. It was pretty bumpin, for what it was. That was how I got hooked.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

it was my aunts tahoe yes aunt lol she had 2 15'' jl w3v2

One of my boys in HS had a explorer with two twelves and man that ish was loud for me. I loved it. Im so addicted to bass now when my ish stops playing I will pull over on the side of the road and fix it right there. I always felt like the engine is the heart, and the bass is the soul

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

lets see I was probably 13 or 14 and my cousin had systems in all his cars. I used to love riding around with him. This is back ni the day where it was JL or rockford or nothing else. he had a couple JL 12s and ppi amps. this is probably around 95 96 somewhere in there. A couple yrs back when I ahd the wall ni the cavi he wanted to take a spin with me lol . He didnt like the DD 9515s on 5000 watts much. lol

I took an extended break. did some personal growing up and now I have a house to work out of. The new build is on the burners again. almost all purchasing is done then its on like donkey kong.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In 2008 i was 15 years old and i was at a local car show and i saw this rex beating like crazy, i was completely hooked and as soon as i got home i started searching on youtube. And a couple weeks later i found steves videos and that made me even more addicted.

Archived