Kjbulldog Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 Thanks. Does this box design sound good if I'm gonna run it at about 500 watts under the back seat of a chevy truck? I like the lows too
dunkoholic Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I want one of these subs... where can i one at ASAP? any dealers in CA? Let me know, i need this BAD!!! The Project!! 1954 Trunk Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Daily!! Head Unit: Alpine 9883 Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508 Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500 Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903
sundownz Posted May 12, 2010 Author Report Posted May 12, 2010 They are 100% sold out for now, sorry guys ! - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Kjbulldog Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I want one of these subs... where can i one at ASAP? any dealers in CA? Let me know, i need this BAD!!! If you have to have one you may find one for sale from somebody. I found one on caco so I'm just gonna run one until the new shipment comes in
dunkoholic Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 They are 100% sold out for now, sorry guys ! The Project!! 1954 Trunk Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Daily!! Head Unit: Alpine 9883 Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508 Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500 Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903
dunkoholic Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 If you have to have one you may find one for sale from somebody. I found one on caco so I'm just gonna run one until the new shipment comes in sell me yours The Project!! 1954 Trunk Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Daily!! Head Unit: Alpine 9883 Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508 Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500 Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903
fox_racin4 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 1.5 cubes tuned to 35 Hz would slam for a pair... a single 4" Aero-Port will be fine daily @ 15.5" length (you can just use full length and be close enough). is that befor or after port displacement? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 bump.. have 2 i want to put in a box! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 herrroooo!!!???? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts