Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

2009 sti plenty of room for the stereo you want it's fast and not to bad looking for being a wagon

corvette and Mercedes and bmw suck for a system so if you get one you will need to use different car for stereo

Not a fan of the STi in general, especially the newer body style. I think that it looks hideous, just my opinion on it. Also I'll do a small setup(like a single 12 w/ like 1k-1500w at most) in whatever car I buy if any. I'll have my explorer for systems anyways, since it already has a stout electrical, tons of deadener and wiring already installed.

04 Subaru WRX STi, stock is like 300hp, AWD car, IMO looks sick

Like this STi better than the new models but still it's far from a luxury car.

hmm, i know you said luxury but the evo x's and sti's are really fun to drive and pretty quick and badass to me.

as far as a bmw, my favorite is a 330, and i think they made those in a m series that had a 6 speed and a bigger cam and some other stuff.

the corvette would be awesome.

any of the newer audi's are badass

I test drove the EVO X like a month ago and was very impressed with it. It's kinda on the second tier for me below sum of the rides I had listed. If I don't like the M5 I'm looking at, then I'll be checking out a 335i w/ Stage 2 Dinan upgrade on it at the same dealer.

Also the new Audi's are out of my price range except like an A4 and that wouldn't even be fully loaded. Would rather buy a few year old one w/ minimal miles and save a shitload of money.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah, by newer i meant like '04-'05ish til now.

when i test drove the evo x i loved it, it was pretty fast, handled great, and was pretty comfortable to drive. and i think they look great.

that 335i should be pretty nice.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

What about a BMW M3? Sleak looking, luxury car IMO, and IIRC 420hp stock

Umm aparently u didn't read that I'm not looking to spend over $35k... The new model M3s base price is $60k and it just goes up from there. I've drove several of the previous model M3s also(the 333hp 3.2L V6 model) and I just wasn't much of a fan. Most people think I'm nuts because of it, but I just wasn't a big fan of it.

I'm leaning mostly towards the MB E63 amg right now, a co-worked owned one and it was soo impressive all around. Plus w/ basic engine mods he was doing sub 4 sec 0-60 times without compromising reliability or driveability.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I read it, and I know, but I wasn't talking about the newer models, the model I was thinking of IIRC was either the 02 or 04 that put out that much power, not sure, been a while since I've looked at cars

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I read it, and I know, but I wasn't talking about the newer models, the model I was thinking of IIRC was either the 02 or 04 that put out that much power, not sure, been a while since I've looked at cars

The newer M3s put out 414hp from the V8 they have and the previous model "only" had 333hp. Maybe you were thinking of the previous M5 model with the V8 that had 400hp, wish i could find one with lower miles. The 03 BMW M5 w/ 6spd is my favorite 4dr vehicle of all time, awesome body shape and a badass engine.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

vette.

done.

fuck b-mers

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

find you a year old lexus IS-350 ....should be able to do it for under 35. Drive one, it will surprise the hell out of you . Speed and handling right up there with the M3 .... and super lux inside.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

find you a year old lexus IS-350 ....should be able to do it for under 35. Drive one, it will surprise the hell out of you . Speed and handling right up there with the M3 .... and super lux inside.

I have driven one before and was extremely impressed with them. They are pretty quick but definitely not in the range of the new M3s, the older M3s they are pretty close to. Also the handling from what I noticed is pretty decent but not nearly on par with any M3 I've driven. I've found tons of them under my price range and they are still in the back of my head. But the IS350 still is much behind the other cars I'm planning on looking at tomorrow though, there's no arguing that.

Skittles - I saw sum pics of the Vette I'm going to see tomorrow and I can't wait to drive it. I've driven the c6 Z06 before and was thoroughly impressed with everything, except for the Chevy Cobalt like interior. That is a major turn off for my though, especially when I'm looking at the other cars that have very high end interiors. I'm keeping an open mind though regarding the Vette... but while I'm test driving other cars that have damn near the same acceleration #s, 2 extra doors, more trunk space, and drastically better interiors it will be difficult to choose the vette.

We shall see come tomorrow though, just going to look for now but hopefully within the next week or so I'll have a new ride. And for the first time in my life the car will stay stock for awhile before I do anything to it.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived