Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

I've decided to scale back my big setup I had planned in favor of getting a badass new daily driver for myself. Still will be doing a big setup, just scaled down significantly so i can buy a new car. Remember in throwing out you thoughts/opinions/etc the following -

- Looking for a car.. Preferably a luxury car w/ big power(no SUV or pickups)

- I live in FL(don't want a convertible though)

- Price limit - $35,000 maybe $40k. That's the limit btw, so I don't need a car that 34,999 lol.

- No more than 25k miles if used, preferably a brand new car.

- No ebay vehicles unless they're local to me and I can see them.

- I'm willing to travel within 300 miles of Ft Lauderdale, FL to pick it up.

- No cheesy colors(black, titanium, or silver preferably).

I'm going to look at the following tomorrow, not limited to these either - 2004 Audi RS6($28k, 14k miles), 2005 BMW M5($31k, 22k miles), 2006 MB E63 amg($30k, 18k miles), and 2007 Corvette($29k, 9k miles).

Not expecting you guys to go car hunting for me, just throw out cars you'd buy in this price range. Just trying to get sum opinions from someone other than myself right now.

yumhttp://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=265267404&dealer_id=64372095&car_year=2010&rdm=1256785598373&lastStartYear=1981&model=CAM&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=142852&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=33301&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=10&standard=false

v8 manual 400 miles...take a look at that beauty

^^^ That color is hideous.. I saw one today for sale in black and it was alot uglier than expected when I really looked hard. Plus for $40k and 2 doors i could of gotten a 07 Corvette or an 07 GT500 for a few grand less. That immediately just eliminates the Camaro from the picture, even though it wasn't really in it to begin with.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Why thank you Navi for you input on this lol... When you're preparing to shell out $30k+ of your own hard earned money for a vehicle then come talk to me. I'm just busting your balls bro but I do have a $1000 deposit on the Benz though holding it until Monday for me. I applied for a $15k loan while I was at the dealer earlier and it shouldn't have any issues going through, but I'll find out for sure by Friday or Monday at the latest they said. I tried to talk them down to the high 20s for the car but the blue book is in the high 40s for it, so I didn't really wanna push it to hard. They did at least agree to cover the title, registration, licensing fees and the tax which will save me sum money.

I don't even have the loan yet, let alone the vehicle itself and setups are already crossing through my head lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

should buy a 5 year old mercedes that was originally 70k >.> so thats what, like 15 grand now? hahaha

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

So the MB E63 AMG went out the window after one of the sales guys called me today to tell me they got in a new car... 2006 BMW M6 coupe, Black w/ blood red interior, 21k miles, SMG trans w/ paddle shifters. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and after the test drive I was 100% sold on it. The 5.0L V10 is just silky smooth, very quiet for a coupe and the SMG trans was very impressive for a slushbox. Didn't really want a 2dr but I honestly knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it. Nearly had to turn it down though when I saw the price though but made a call to the bank and made it happen. Gonna have a bigger monthly payment than I was hoping for but I'll put in sum extra time at work to make up for it.

It was above what I wanted to spend, I talked the guy down a little bit but I couldn't pass it up. I'll have pics for you guys on Monday when I can use my digicam from work to show you guys my new ride. I really can't hold back the excitement right now, been driving around all day with the temp plates on it. I'm like a little kid on christmas right now. Gotta get sum tints done sometime next week if I can get time and actually let go of the car for a couple hours lol.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Just another note to add, this M6 has a Dinan exhaust and a top speed delete(electronically limited to 155mph stock) done by the previous owner. Tested to do well over 190mph with the delete in place on stock engine and tires. I'm not gonna be doing any 180mph runs anytime soon but I just think it's kinda sick that I could if I wanted to. I couldn't help but do a couple full throttle runs to like 115-120 tonite and OMG does it get there in a hurry, almost scary to go from like 70-120 so quickly.

Btw thank god I'm 26 with a clean driving record because if I was a few years younger w/ a few tickets my insurance would be terrifying. It's already alot higher than I expected it to be but I'll cut sum other unnecessary expenses out to make up for it.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Nice choice.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

ballin at 26! wish i had that kind of doe!

im far from ever owning a bmw! lol

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ballin at 26! wish i had that kind of doe!

im far from ever owning a bmw! lol

Not ballin', I'm actually pushing what I wanted to spend on a car. Only good thing is in my line of work business is as good as ever, plus sum small investments I've done recently are paying off some.

How old are u??

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived