How did i miss this thread.

Box looks great. Just a word of advice. the rear firewall sucks. I gained 6 dB's just taking that out. also put the box 4-5 inches from the rear trunk Thats where i gained the most

i also have a 98 nissan MAXIMA. That makes 4 maximas on SMD.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

noooooooooo!!! i want parkland to call! ive waited a week already and thanksgiving is coming soon, if they dont call soon, imma fix the bumper myself while u install matt lol cuz this shit was gonna be done if it wasnt for that stupid accident....dammmmit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girl_devil:

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

i think u need to improve ur bracing

100_03692.jpg

sexa subz

I didnt accout for that much bracing, i'm sure the box will be fine, if it shows any strain at all then i will pay for the materials myself.

that few inches if 1" or 1/2" dowell takes up hardly any room. Just add one or two more pieces where decaf said. trust me. I skipped bracing my box to get it in for a show (last one my blazer made it to) and the box flexed like all hell. Broke 2 screws holding in the subs on each sub. Added in the bracing and its fine. Do it now while you dont hace to pull the whole box and the subs out. Its better to be safe than sorry.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Box is done, just needs carpet.

Replaced the dowel, with a solid 2x2. I can stand on this box and it doesnt move at all.

100_0379.jpg

Top on

100_0378.jpg

Glassed n Matted

100_0380.jpg

Waiting game..........................

100_0381.jpg

Used the rest of the can of stone it looks amazing

100_0382.jpg

Dont forget the box is for these

100_0374.jpg

Ran out of Resin, Body Filler, Sand paper for my orbital.. He owes me some money :D

Carpet as soon as I get the money from the owner of the box Probably Monday or Tuesday

Remember comments are appriciated.

i wanna get started asap!! hopefully we can do some stuff until bumper gets fixed

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived