Not 100% sure on power yet, it will most likely be limited by my lack of batteries, which is just a couple banks right now. It will probbly be built for a Usaci class since dB drag doesnt exist too much in Texas. As for what brand of amps, dB Drive has been good to me in the past and I hope to work something out with them otherwise I will look in US amps or possibly Memphis.

I would love to see ya get some memphis amps :lol: maybe i missed it but what what size speakers are those ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

looks loud man!! although, i think one of your subs may need a band-aid....thats how it looks from the pic anyways...

Yeah one of them has a wound, but its got a few test burps left in it before it gets new skins I hope

I would love to see ya get some memphis amps :lol: maybe i missed it but what what size speakers are those ?

ended up with dB Drive amps they came through for me although thats not to say i wouldnt love to see what some 4k would do, and they are 15s, probably dropping to 6 before long. 8 of them eats up too much port.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg