Second Skin Audio

looking for a better set of subs

Guest Dave

get 4 dc lvl5 12's, use that same box because it seems to be a friggin golden ticket, and go find a real big amp...10-20kw

thatll get you real real loud

if you dont wanna spend that cake, get xl's and run 6-8k to em

or lvl4's and run like 5k to em

the amp is going to need to be upped if you want more deebeez, because you kinda only see minimal gains with a sub to sub swap.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

get 4 dc lvl5 12's, use that same box because it seems to be a friggin golden ticket, and go find a real big amp...10-20kw

the amp is going to need to be upped if you want more deebeez, because you kinda only see minimal gains with a sub to sub swap.

where would i go to get these subs at. I dont have a problem spending some money. i only put 1500 into my system but i shopped around online but i have mids and highs and everything 2 amps for mids and highs and one for bass , kenwoodexcelen kdcx-993 and six infinity kappa 6x9 3 ways

where would i go to get these subs at. I dont have a problem spending some money. i only put 1500 into my system but i shopped around online but i have mids and highs and everything 2 amps for mids and highs and one for bass , kenwoodexcelen kdcx-993 and six infinity kappa 6x9 3 ways

www.dcsoundlab.com

but before you do that sell me your subs and amp.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if you want to run the same kinda power id recommend DD 2500 series for loudness purposes and durability

if you wanna spend more id recomend 3500 or 9500 series of the DD lineup, also check out AA = Fi's dealer based company Mayhems are nice subs for daily beating, and i love the flat sandwiched tensil leads

have you looked into the sundown sa 12"s?

no i'm not to familiar with them. i'll check em out. ive heard of pretty much all of the spl companies. i'm just trying to avoid the one note wonders.

if you want to run the same kinda power id recommend DD 2500 series for loudness purposes and durability

if you wanna spend more id recomend 3500 or 9500 series of the DD lineup, also check out AA = Fi's dealer based company Mayhems are nice subs for daily beating, and i love the flat sandwiched tensil leads

ive looked into dd ive never heard anything bad about them they seem durable but do they sound descent. Fi's are good but i watched this kid with 4 15 fi bls i think they are the next step down from btls and he was just as loud as me

ive looked into dd ive never heard anything bad about them they seem durable but do they sound descent. Fi's are good but i watched this kid with 4 15 fi bls i think they are the next step down from btls and he was just as loud as me

Uh huh and were these BLs run off of 15 watts each in a 1ft3 enclosure also??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace