Crump Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 Wires Twist em Top em and twist em Cant pull that shit off What do you guys do, and keep in mind these will be all taped up so 0 chance of them coming undone. Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Slapuhho Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 Epic fat.....oh I mean, fail. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Djmixmasterkid Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I vote solder I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass. Open Up The Trunk Pioneer P6000Ub H.U. Sundown Saz-1500D Hifonics ZXi 4410 12" Directed SX12D4 (x2) 12" 1500rms Sub x1 Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids Electrical Under Construction Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids) Official Feedback Thread Check Out My Music Page
HHR Ed Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 eew, I hate those connectors. Nothing beats solder. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 BTW, I bet I can pull that connector off. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
dsmdan Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I'd solder and heat shrink. -Dan Kasun 05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress. 2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.
Crump Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 I'd solder and heat shrink. I was thinking of using the connects and then putting heat shrink on that. then hot gluing of zip tieing them to the bracing in the box. so it wont move = the awsomeness. Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Skullz Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 Why are you connecting wires together anyway? 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
BigPimpin91 Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I don't use solder. Twist and twist on tops. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Forevrbumpn Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 so many different ways to use that connector I use wire nuts, only because, what the hell, I use wire nutts every day with home electronics, appliances etc that handle tons of abuse in high temp, low temp, and 120v 240v 480v single phase to 3 phase But if you got some ring terminals, and solder, just do bolt thru terminals I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.