Some cool drawings I had given to me from the simpsons creators

Guest DC Power Kyle

Well when I was young, ran into the creators of the simpsons at an angels game. here are some drawings they made for my family and I:

S1.png

couple years later:

S2.png

then this is the most recent one, my mom, dad and I were simpsonized.

S3.png

I thought they were pretty cool, so I thought I would share.

dude thats awesome

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

That is sum cool shit.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

NICE.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

well seeing as you can draw as well as you can you should start up a web site where people send in there photos and for a price you could draw them with there fav simp person =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg