Jump to content

Vids Up rom Import faceoff


Recommended Posts

Posted

ur car is gonna come apart! haha

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

 

 

 

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Posted
That shit is pretty insane man, good job on the setup also. Very clean and well put together from what i could see. I do have only one thing though... lambo doors, really.

If you like it then it's all good, I'm just very much against scissor doors on anything but an exotic car.

Preciate it man, But I cant take credit for the install, the guy that did the build is on here as goldtaz1. The man does serious work. AND, as for the lambos.... I always wanted em when I was younger, I finally had the money, got em. Now I hate em, and nobody will take them off. I dont think it looks bad tho, just a pain

ur car is gonna come apart! haha

haha. I hope so!

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Posted
Haha.... Was seriously going to... A couple 15s.. Then I rethought it and realized how much better it would be out of the trunk... and havin a back seat.

Haha. Damn. if I had something like that, I'd throw a 10 in the back and call it a day.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Posted

Lmfao the back hatch is flappin and side windows are flappin looks like that bitch wants to up and fly way lol

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Posted

Holy batcap! :blink: That`s some insane flexing going on right there, IA is BADASS! You gotta make more vids man, that system is of the hook! :D

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted
That shit is pretty insane man, good job on the setup also. Very clean and well put together from what i could see. I do have only one thing though... lambo doors, really.

If you like it then it's all good, I'm just very much against scissor doors on anything but an exotic car.

them doors look good on their!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

idk if i missed it but wat does this monster do for numbers?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

x2 looks bad ass bro love IA aubs randomly who makes your lambo door kit

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Posted
idk if i missed it but wat does this monster do for numbers?

At the show he was able to pull a 152.3 in SB4. For those that do not know, that is a 30 second average with music. He was playing push that nigga, push that hoe off of Lil Jon's Kings of Crunk album.

1999 2 Door Chevy Tahoe 5.7L V8

K&N Cold Air Intake

Kenwood KDC-BT555U

1 Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

1 Clarion MCD360 Crossover

4 Incriminator Audio 1st Gen Warden 18's - 4th Order Bandpass Wall

4 Incriminator Audio 40.1s

8 PRV Audio 8MB450 8" Mid-Range Drivers

8 PRV Audio 6MB200 6" Mid-Range Drivers

1 Stetsom 3K3ES

8 PRV Audio TW350Ti Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter

1 NVX JAD800.4

2 XS Power XP2000s

8 XS Power XP3000s

10 sets of Team Project DB BA60 Battery Terminals

3 Mechman 270 amp alternators

GETTIN LOUDER DAILY!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3097 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...