Sonic Electronix

I have a feeling these are "5500w" amps aka a bamf or something

I bet you they are the Kole Audio TRAX amps that everyone seems to be getting nowadays.

And batteries should always be used instead of caps, after you get to the point where you have less than .3 voltage drop then you can add a cap after the batts to smooth out the peaks in the music, you probably wouldnt know the difference but that would be the only time one would be wired into my system.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

if you really need help, post up pics of the car, the amps, the subs, whatever else you have, and the stack of cash to finish the build, preferably with a name

theres atleast 5 posts a day by a new user asking how to get 10000 watts in their cars or btl's into a friggin honda civic, and noone has EVER done it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

if you really need help, post up pics of the car, the amps, the subs, whatever else you have, and the stack of cash to finish the build, preferably with a name

theres atleast 5 posts a day by a new user asking how to get 10000 watts in their cars or btl's into a friggin honda civic, and noone has EVER done it.

meade has 2 btls in his civic on 10k watts but he knows what hes doing lol

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

right

and all the kids want to copy that shit but cant tell a router from a voicecoil

this forum is def the right place to come for help, but every time i sign on there is someone with 3 posts that wants 10-20-30kw and a wall and 18's and shit in their mom's minivan or something

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

right

and all the kids want to copy that shit but cant tell a router from a voicecoil

this forum is def the right place to come for help, but every time i sign on there is someone with 3 posts that wants 10-20-30kw and a wall and 18's and shit in their mom's minivan or something

Hey! I put 20kw, 6 15's and a half-wall in my mom's Hyundai Getz! Does this make me noob? Shit! :(

Can't tell a router from a voicecoil, IRL chuckle.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Well what amps are you planning on running?? Also regarding your electrical system you want more or less overkill instead of "just enough". Amps are very sensitive to excessive voltage drops and bad things occur with shaky voltage.

Also Viper we're not necessarily saying that you don't know anything, but most people who are running 10k+ watts in their setups don't ask basic questions of this nature.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace