Who is the best team in the NFL.

the Dallas cowboys have had the most pussy schedule of the half.....

name ONE good team they beat?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

the Dallas cowboys have had the most pussy schedule of the half.....

name ONE good team they beat?

lmao, I would say Carolina is decent, seeing as they just put 34 on the Cardinals D. The Falcons? Or maybe you missed that game? I would say the Seahawks are decent, once Hasselback gets 100% again.

and the most pussy schedule of that half? gtfoh with that, our schedule is mixed more leaning to harder towards the final stretch. but keep the excuses coming, I love it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Haha whatever man your obviously a hater and your gonna come up with some bullshit every time. The Giants had 5 turnovers on us for 21 points, if I remember correctly, and still had to beat us by a game winning FG? Yeah your right, THERE GOOD, lmao. The Broncos game we had a chance to tie it up on the 1 or 2 yard line but our awesome O Coord (sarcasm) decided to pass to Hurd (2 CAREER TD's) against Champ Bailey. But it's cool, keep on hatin playa.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I have been a Saints fan almost all my life and the New orleans Saints have been through alot with being called the Aints and having only a passing team to NOW having the whole package. This team is one of the best teams I have ever seen play football especially on offense. I think Indy is a very close Second and statiscally they have a better defense then the Saints but they haven't really played anybody yet. Indy has played Jacksonville, Miami, Arizona, Seattle, Tennessee, St. Louis, and 49ers. While the Saints has played Detroit, Philly, Buffalo, Jets, Giants, Miami, and Atlanta. Saints look to have had a harder schedule so far. Now don't get me wrong, the Saints have a pretty easy schedule for the remaining of the season and they may have trouble with New England and i'm thinking if they have home field advantage and already lost a game then they might lose to Carolina to save all their starters for the playoffs...

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

i dont hate...i tell it like it is...

they didnt do anything that impressed me....thats not hating.

The second season will be harder for them, once their other games in the NFC east come up....let your boys do the talking this weekend ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Well I have to agree on the Saint being the best team right now. Here is my AFC and NFC championship game predictions

AFC Championship:

Colts vs. Bengals

NFC Championship:

Saints vs. Vikings

That's right motherfuckers I said the Bengals. They beat both Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Who Dey????????????

Edit: Oh yeah not to mention that the Bengals lost a bull shit lucky ass game to the Broncos on the last minute of the game otherwise they'd only have one loss right now.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Geaux Saints!!! Best offense in the NFL and defense full of ball hawks. Leading the league in interceptions. Darren Sharper is a beast!!!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived