Xbox 360 Console Bans

As you may have read online, we’ve been actively banning consoles from Xbox LIVE that have been modified to play pirated games. Our commitment to combat piracy and support safer and more secure gameplay for the more than 20 million members of our Xbox LIVE community remains a top priority. All consumers should know that piracy is illegal, and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs, violates the Xbox LIVE terms of use, will void their warranty and result in a ban from Xbox LIVE. The health of the video game business depends on customers paying for the genuine products and services they receive from manufacturers, retailers, and the third parties that support them. This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE.

yep yep i just got banned... (time to craigslist this box and buy another..)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

lmao sucks for yall if i get banned no biggy to me, i just got tired of forking over money to MS for a box that they could never seem to fix correctly. so took it upon myself and havent had a single issue since. i dont give 2 shits about thier half ass warranty

Edited by Accordman

lmao sucks for yall if i get banned no biggy to me, i just got tired of forking over money to MS for a box that they could never seem to fix correctly. so took it upon myself and havent had a single issue since. i dont give 2 shits about thier half ass warranty

care to share how you did so? I would get an XBox if live was free.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

ps3 is loosing cod after this game :( i sold my ps3 right before the game that i bought the ps3 for came out lol.. (metal gear solid i am a huge fan of that series)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Good I hope this happens to everyone playing a game early. I used to have a PS3 to, They fail just as often as 360's. Went threw 3 PS3's in like 4 months and I only played it maybe 5 hours a week for movies.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Good I hope this happens to everyone playing a game early. I used to have a PS3 to, They fail just as often as 360's. Went threw 3 PS3's in like 4 months and I only played it maybe 5 hours a week for movies.

do some research, ps3's do not fail as often as 360's. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6216691.html

i blame your situation on user error.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

do some research, ps3's do not fail as often as 360's. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6216691.html

i blame your situation on user error.

So my PS3 yellow lighted 3 times becuase I watched blue rays?? :01nocomment8so:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

im not familiar with the yellow light issue and i dont feel like finding out but maybe they were getting dirty power or something? ive seen a bad wall outlet kill a couple of xbox 360's within a couple minutes

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/