Obama. Being Revieled for who he really is!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Idk if that is in HQ or not but heres the link

You guys need to go to this website

http://www.infowars.com/

Me and Alex Jones will not stand for your tyranny Barack Obama!

The economy will really benefit with all the new taxes. :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

2 an a half hours????? .... :shot: :ban: jk

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

prolly another hater video made by some wack job who thinks Obama is the next Hitler......

seriously, find something else to complain about beside the black democrat president.

McCain or palin or anybody else would of had their hands just as full with the mess that he walked into, and the fact is , he is trying , very hard in fact, to get this country up to standards with the rest of the world.

edit...even worse. It is a new world order conspiracy video. NICE.

ooohh.... he is also a Manchurian candidate, and the head of the " Green Mafia " and the leader of the Carbon Czars and the creator of the Modern Green Movement, and enslave the planet with a new dark age. The middle class will fall, and China and India will rule the world. hahaha..... this video is insanely funny.

Where do people come up with this shit?

really?

Do a little research for yourself, and find credible sources of information. Just because it is on the internet doesn't always make it the truth.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 3 weeks later...
prolly another hater video made by some wack job who thinks Obama is the next Hitler......

seriously, find something else to complain about beside the black democrat president.

McCain or palin or anybody else would of had their hands just as full with the mess that he walked into, and the fact is , he is trying , very hard in fact, to get this country up to standards with the rest of the world.

ooohh.... he is also a Manchurian candidate, and the head of the " Green Mafia " and the leader of the Carbon Czars and the creator of the Modern Green Movement, and enslave the planet with a new dark age. The middle class will fall, and China and India will rule the world. hahaha..... this video is insanely funny.

really?

Do a little research for yourself, and find credible sources of information. Just because it is on the internet doesn't always make it the truth.

lol up with the rest of the world???? that why we are the united states we are different man. i know everyone has their own opinion and thats fine, so i guess mine is welcome as well on this, anyone who tries to make health care pass in this country is a moron. if it does that will be just the first of many things to follow, and our freedom will be no more. ow well i guess, enjoy it while it last

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

• 1 month later...

really?

I disagree with almost everything you have to say about him. My opinion is that the record voting turnout was just to vote for "the black guy"(no racism intended). This guy is doing nothing to help America. Especially the denial of a war against terrorists. Why the the hell are politicians afraid to tell it how it is? The President is in charge and in my opinion needs to own up to the fact that we are war with Islam Terrorists.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

From Amazon:

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency. President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body. A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet. A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery. The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan. This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

Yep... that is about right.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Obama help Bush and his idiots mess this country up. Y'all forgetting that this mess started when George Bush took office. I can't understand how can u blame Obama for any type of crap this country is in. If he was white would you have the same Opinion??? But u know the ol saying, If all else fail, blame the black guy. That's why he got elected to take the blame. I guess that's the way of the land

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I guess Obama help Bush and his idiots mess this country up. Y'all forgetting that this mess started when George Bush took office. I can't understand how can u blame Obama for any type of crap this country is in. If he was white would you have the same Opinion??? But u know the ol saying, If all else fail, blame the black guy. That's why he got elected to take the blame. I guess that's the way of the land
Exactly, because there has never been a single problem in the USA until Bush. :wacko:

Flying the race card high I see, that typically comes from a person with no real knowledge of a subject.

Team Ampere Audio

You are a moron. So i guess from this point on every move that Obama makes that is a bad on will be blamed on Bush. The economy was headed for disaster when Clinton made it so people that couldn't afford homes were allowed to get loans for them. To bring race into this discussion shows how ignorant you really are.

Archived